Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
God help us..... 14:18 - Dec 4 with 8200 viewsswan65split

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42226215
God help us..... on 21:31 - Dec 4 with 4173 viewsunion_jack

God help us..... on 14:35 - Dec 4 by Highjack

Sacking managers costs money. Money is all that matters to the owners.

I've said this before but no one is really taking any notice.

I don't think they'll sack Clement anytime soon. As you say, it's going to cost them money. They are more likely hoping he'll quit due to the pressure (which of course he won't).

They know that the chances of pulling the same rabbit as last year out of the hat is very unlikely so they'll just minimise any outgoings from now until the end of the season.

There'll be very little money in January. Certainly not anywhere near enough what will be needed.

Also, I don't think we're going to see Kaplan or Levien again at the stadium, though I may be wrong. If the pressure in the stadium is turned up, which it should be, they'll not want to be anywhere near it. That's why they're paying little ol' Huw so much. He can take the flak.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

God help us..... on 21:32 - Dec 4 with 4168 viewsQJumpingJack

he should have been sacked on Saturday night.

We have lost 2 days already.
God help us..... on 22:08 - Dec 4 with 4136 viewsmahoss

God help us..... on 21:32 - Dec 4 by QJumpingJack

Maybe their waiting for Ancelloti to surface somewhere and taking Clement as his trusted deputy again ?
God help us..... on 22:10 - Dec 4 with 4135 viewsswan65split

God help us..... on 21:32 - Dec 4 by QJumpingJack

He should have been sacked at the international break,,,,,we are edging near the precipice
God help us..... on 22:17 - Dec 4 with 4125 viewsjasfan

God help us..... on 21:31 - Dec 4 by union_jack

I've said this before but no one is really taking any notice.

I don't think they'll sack Clement anytime soon. As you say, it's going to cost them money. They are more likely hoping he'll quit due to the pressure (which of course he won't).

They know that the chances of pulling the same rabbit as last year out of the hat is very unlikely so they'll just minimise any outgoings from now until the end of the season.

There'll be very little money in January. Certainly not anywhere near enough what will be needed.

Also, I don't think we're going to see Kaplan or Levien again at the stadium, though I may be wrong. If the pressure in the stadium is turned up, which it should be, they'll not want to be anywhere near it. That's why they're paying little ol' Huw so much. He can take the flak.

I think if they were going to sack him it should have been before the international break or last weekend at the latest. If we lose Saturday then I doubt that the team will recover, taking into account the games until January.

I think you're right that it will then be about minimising outgoings until the end of the season and preparing for the championship. Let's hope we somehow win on Saturday then.
God help us..... on 22:33 - Dec 4 with 4098 viewsleobhoy

In addition to not having a clue on Saturday last , allowing a full blown punch up to take place in the dressing room , he then went and slaughtered( slagged off ) half a dozen of his own team to Sparky post game . Wtf
God help us..... on 07:29 - Dec 5 with 4020 viewsswan65split

God help us..... on 22:33 - Dec 4 by leobhoy

In addition to not having a clue on Saturday last , allowing a full blown punch up to take place in the dressing room , he then went and slaughtered( slagged off ) half a dozen of his own team to Sparky post game . Wtf

1. are you saying there was actually fisticuffs in the room , and not just a slanging match?

2. Re. Sparky convo.....source?
God help us..... on 08:24 - Dec 5 with 3992 viewsleobhoy

And for the record .......Home management team
thought it was particularly ' bad form' for a Manager to do that publicly
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 9:02]
Login to get fewer ads

God help us..... on 11:36 - Dec 5 with 3939 viewsswan65split

God help us..... on 08:24 - Dec 5 by leobhoy

And for the record .......Home management team
thought it was particularly ' bad form' for a Manager to do that publicly
[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 9:02]

ok , saw the missing ed bit. what wee need is a modern day Dave Penney to pin HJ and PC up against the dressing room wall and inform them how to do things. in other words Feck off
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024