Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's next then lads? 02:48 - Dec 21 with 11988 viewsEU5Makaveli

I actually feel for Clement. A good coach, (knew how to set up a team and backed by the players) done over by the board with no investmest imo. I don't agree with all of his tactical decisions.. i.e Watford, Newcastle at home. But given the current situation who do you think can do a better job? And why?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 13:14]
Who's next then lads? on 12:32 - Dec 22 with 1493 viewsmajorraglan

Who's next then lads? on 12:02 - Dec 22 by Pintado

I think they will end up with Britton for remainder of season and then give him job full time in Championship, I can’t believe they did not have a manager lined up first, but then we are talking Swansea board so I guess I was the stupid one to think that.

No disrespect to Leon, but I hope this doesn’t happen. The club needs a proven manager who will be able to rebuild in the Championship not someone who will be cutting their teeth and learning their craft. By all means have him as a number 2 or 3, but not the number 1.
Who's next then lads? on 13:51 - Dec 22 with 1404 viewsmonmouth

I think whatever happens now it will be at best “meh” and at worst “WTF”. Just run your eye down the realistic names on the betting list. There’s no way we have the imagination to find better or more suitable.

We needed to sack Mr Backwards when we were still at least a potentially serious going concern and before the whole team was neutered.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who's next then lads? on 13:58 - Dec 22 with 1383 viewsTheKirkyLife

Who's next then lads? on 13:51 - Dec 22 by monmouth

I think whatever happens now it will be at best “meh” and at worst “WTF”. Just run your eye down the realistic names on the betting list. There’s no way we have the imagination to find better or more suitable.

We needed to sack Mr Backwards when we were still at least a potentially serious going concern and before the whole team was neutered.

I think the biggest problem now is that better or more suitable also should have doesn't want to come here plastered all over it.

After everything I'd take Bergkamp or Bilic honestly.
Who's next then lads? on 14:23 - Dec 22 with 1352 viewsHeadmaster

I really hope this isn't going to drag on and on. But knowing Droopy Huw, that's exactly what's going to happen.
Who's next then lads? on 14:27 - Dec 22 with 1340 viewsjackboy1966

Seriously when should we be expecting the announcement. After tomorrow it's Christmas Eve/day. Boxing Day away to Liverpool. Then we are into new year. Lot of missed opportunities to watch the team and work with them before the transfer window opens. I am starting to worry
Who's next then lads? on 15:14 - Dec 22 with 1290 viewsBloodyhills

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42441276

Frank de Boer & Slaven Bilic in frame to be new Swansea City manager

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Who's next then lads? on 15:51 - Dec 22 with 1218 viewsmonmouth

Who's next then lads? on 14:27 - Dec 22 by jackboy1966

Seriously when should we be expecting the announcement. After tomorrow it's Christmas Eve/day. Boxing Day away to Liverpool. Then we are into new year. Lot of missed opportunities to watch the team and work with them before the transfer window opens. I am starting to worry

Starting to worry? Huh? Have you been in a coma?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024