Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread 15:22 - Jan 20 with 47817 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 22 with 2866 viewsjasper_T

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:37 - Jan 22 by Private_Partz

BBC Cardiff reporting Carlos as saying it is 'David v Goliath'. Another silly comment. We are done for if we go in with that mindset.
We have to have self belief and, whilst accepting it a difficult task, we must believe it is achievable......Even if the supporters think we are Donald Ducked.
I think it is very likely we are going down tonight but Liverpool are often very guilty of complacency so there is some hope.

David won, mate.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:43 - Jan 22 with 2847 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 22 by jasper_T

David won, mate.

Init, exactly what I was going to post!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:49 - Jan 22 with 2811 viewsunion_jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:43 - Jan 22 by Bobby_Fischer

Init, exactly what I was going to post!

Yes, me too.

It's always been David v Goliath when we play Liverpool. And of course given the way everything has gone thus far it's going to be a tough ask. But you never know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:53 - Jan 22 with 2778 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 22 by jasper_T

David won, mate.

It is the terminology I was on about. Not the biblical result. It is used in cup matches when lower teams play the big boys.
We are playing a side in our league who we have beaten before. This underdog mentality will do us no good.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 2720 viewsTheKirkyLife

Counter attack setup

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:05 - Jan 22 with 2644 viewsshandyjack

Was thinking 4-0 defeat but seeing that team I’m leaning more towards 5/6-0 them. Shocking line up

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 2578 viewssainthelens

5 at the back.... inviting problems....ouch.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 2571 viewsGaryjack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:05 - Jan 22 by shandyjack

Was thinking 4-0 defeat but seeing that team I’m leaning more towards 5/6-0 them. Shocking line up

Don't be so gullible ffs mun, that's not the line up. just someone having a larf. Chill out, the real line up will be posted any minute now.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:09 - Jan 22 with 2562 viewsjack2jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 18:37 - Jan 22 by Private_Partz

BBC Cardiff reporting Carlos as saying it is 'David v Goliath'. Another silly comment. We are done for if we go in with that mindset.
We have to have self belief and, whilst accepting it a difficult task, we must believe it is achievable......Even if the supporters think we are Donald Ducked.
I think it is very likely we are going down tonight but Liverpool are often very guilty of complacency so there is some hope.

I'm sure that CC will have them well up for it,seems a good motivator.
I think we could get something,I was just pointing out that it's in the back of my mind,it could be a pasting.😉
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 22 with 2505 viewsAquinas

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 22 by TheKirkyLife

Counter attack setup

Worst prem team ever?
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 22 with 2503 viewsshandyjack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:09 - Jan 22 by Garyjack

Don't be so gullible ffs mun, that's not the line up. just someone having a larf. Chill out, the real line up will be posted any minute now.

I hope so,One that doesn’t include Fer, 5 at the back and has a CF in the line up

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:16 - Jan 22 with 2431 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:12 - Jan 22 by shandyjack

I hope so,One that doesn’t include Fer, 5 at the back and has a CF in the line up

It's poor. But then you think who else could come in and you realise, 'Oh sh*t. That really is close to our full strength side'.

There's only Bony who'd improve that, and he's looked off the pace a bit since the injury. Although I'd have started him here rather than Wolves. Mesa arguably. But otherwise that's all we have to offer. You have to laugh or you'd cry.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:16 - Jan 22 with 2430 viewsNOTRAC

Unless he is injured how can he not pick Bony. Fer and not Carroll is a surprise. We could be five down by half time.
The need for some new signings has never been so obvious.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:17]

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 22 with 2379 viewsjack2jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:16 - Jan 22 by NOTRAC

Unless he is injured how can he not pick Bony. Fer and not Carroll is a surprise. We could be five down by half time.
The need for some new signings has never been so obvious.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:17]

Think I read that CC is being careful with Wilf,so we might seem him for 30 mins or so.Just what I read 😀
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:21 - Jan 22 with 2344 viewsAl_Bundy

90 mins of sitting back and hope we sneak one in the 83rd min when Bony comes on.

Another plan that will hit the dust in 25 mins.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 22 with 2318 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 22 by TheKirkyLife

Counter attack setup

Creativity throughout that team.

Going for it big time,

(A plea to the Gods that it's a master stroke and we get some points tonight).
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 22 with 2318 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 22 by jack2jack

Think I read that CC is being careful with Wilf,so we might seem him for 30 mins or so.Just what I read 😀

That's absolutely what he said. He's looking to ease him back in as last time Wilf came back from injury he was put straight back into the first team and we know how that ended haha

I dunno this lineup seems a lot like the Tottenham side and had it not been for a an offside goal we would have got a point. Would I rather someone in there other than Fer or Clucas? Absolutely I think Carroll and Mesa would be much better choices.

I quite like the pace upfront though.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 2252 viewsmonmouth

It's a bold prediction I know, but I think Liverpool might have a fair bit of the ball tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 2241 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I am afraid my respect for CC has dropped to half way.
How he could not see that Mr Ki adds nothing to a defensively set up team is totally beyond me.
Fer, I can understand because he will at least put in a Tackle.
Their players will waltz through our mid field as if they were not there, because to all intents and purposes they won't be.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:29 - Jan 22 with 2240 viewsphact0rri

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 22 by TheKirkyLife

That's absolutely what he said. He's looking to ease him back in as last time Wilf came back from injury he was put straight back into the first team and we know how that ended haha

I dunno this lineup seems a lot like the Tottenham side and had it not been for a an offside goal we would have got a point. Would I rather someone in there other than Fer or Clucas? Absolutely I think Carroll and Mesa would be much better choices.

I agree, we always seem play better when we have someone holding in front of the backline who can string a pass together than... well not.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 22 with 2226 viewsjackportis

This has smash and grab all over it. Swansea victory.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:33 - Jan 22 with 2191 viewsjack2jack

The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:22 - Jan 22 by TheKirkyLife

We'll just have to put our faith in CC,and see how it pans out,the good thing is that he seems to have a lot of plans depending on how things are going,he doesn't go into hiding when things are going badly, heres hoping🙏
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:34]
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:39 - Jan 22 with 2102 viewsjedmo_jack

At least there's no Tom Carroll tonight
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 2069 viewsjasper_T

Was hoping Byers might have snuck on the bench after his absence from the u23s today.
The Official Monday Night Football, Swans Vs Liverpool Match Thread on 19:45 - Jan 22 with 2024 viewsAl_Bundy

Dyer is the new Routledge. At least the penny has dropped on the latter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024