Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans and our players 18:46 - Feb 3 with 7603 viewsNW5Hoop

There's a fella sits a few seats along from me in the front row of the West Paddock who won't shut up about Washington. Top of his voice all game, about how everything he does is wrong and he shouldn't be on the pitch. Though he doesn't seem to do it when Washington is within earshot. Funny that. Fella behind me who does the same with Sylla, though he does do it when Sylla's within earshot, perhaps confident the combination of his phlegmy West London voice and Sylla's language skills means he won't actually be understood.

Why? What is the bloody point?

I'm no happy clapper, but does anyone really think constantly undermining your own players has any positive effect on anything? And if they're doing it to amuse the people around them, it's not amusing. It gets really boring, really quickly. Like listening to a bloke in a pub go on about all the women he's pulled, in his imagination.

I'm not going to claim Washington is actually tearing up trees. But even if you can't bring yourself to cheer your own players — I never could with Joey Barton (or "Oh, Barton", as he's known in our house) — maybe it's best just to say nothing, eh?
Our fans and our players on 17:20 - Feb 4 with 1017 viewsdixiedean

Our fans and our players on 15:52 - Feb 4 by Esox_Lucius

I don't drink more than a couple of pints a week anymore and that's always with food but yeah, smiley & sleepy when it happens. QPR should carry that current warning that comes with all betting adverts; "When it stops being fun, stop" :-)

There's a grade 1 kn0b who sits a few rows behind me in LU ( I refer to him as Alf Garnett) who always slags off Bidwell and Sylla. He also can't stand Ollie who he wittily calls The bald headed tw@t And thinks he's a comedian, as all these types do . On the way out yesterday a different intellectual announced that we should wear pink because we played like bitches (quote) . Good to see that sexual equality is alive and well. Sometimes you just despair......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024