Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests? 17:01 - May 11 with 6896 viewsKinsey

I’m sorry, but all these pathetic protest propositions are taking the p1ss

Either do it properly or not bother at all.

Honestly, is it just me who sees that as a waste of time!?!

Protests? on 17:36 - May 11 with 1444 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 17:35 - May 11 by E20Jack

Do you have any proof of that then or are you just trolling again?

Stop crying you cretin.

Please accept failure.

You’d be more respected than now
Protests? on 17:38 - May 11 with 1430 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:33 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

It's a bit disingenuous to blame apathetic Trust members if as you say you haven't joined the Trust.

Were you a member of the Trust at the time of the vote? If so, did you vote?

Not disingenuous at all. I have made my views clear as to why I refuse to become a member.

I am completely against everything the Teust stands for in this current guise.

I have done far more to get the ball rolling with ousting these ex teachers than almost every single Trust member. I believe it was yourself and ECB that came on here to put a stop to my last attempt when people requested me to draft a letter and collect names for proxy votes (which I did).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Protests? on 17:38 - May 11 with 1437 viewslondonlisa2001

Protests? on 17:36 - May 11 by Darran

No he wasn’t and he never watches us play.
The Mods need to get rid of these trolling twáts.

Oh, I didn't know he wasn't a member. I thought he'd left after the vote (as I did, until I decided that I should stop complaining and try to do something).

I'm sure he does watch us play.
Protests? on 17:39 - May 11 with 1426 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:38 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Oh, I didn't know he wasn't a member. I thought he'd left after the vote (as I did, until I decided that I should stop complaining and try to do something).

Ignore him, he’s a liar.

Protests? on 17:40 - May 11 with 1434 viewsbuilthjack

Protests? on 17:20 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

Most is not everybody.

I, for example, voted against the deal and continue to oppose it.

Me too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protests? on 17:44 - May 11 with 1408 viewsbuilthjack

I agree with Kinsey though. A proper protest rather than 3 or 4 different things.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:45]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protests? on 17:45 - May 11 with 1392 viewsJackfath

Protests? on 17:44 - May 11 by builthjack

I agree with Kinsey though. A proper protest rather than 3 or 4 different things.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 17:45]

There's a couple of protests at the same time too. The 28th minute. Wave some notes and also some playing cards and take part in both.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Protests? on 17:48 - May 11 with 1378 viewsAmbergambler

Protests? on 17:10 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm planning on jumping in front of Andy King. A la Emily Davison. If only he had a horse...

Go for it, Lisa
Login to get fewer ads

Protests? on 17:50 - May 11 with 1366 viewsDarran

Protests? on 17:38 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

HE does NOT go to our games.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protests? on 17:50 - May 11 with 1360 viewsSmellyplumz

Protests? on 17:36 - May 11 by Darran

No he wasn’t and he never watches us play.
The Mods need to get rid of these trolling twáts.

Why anyone even bothers replying to the boring clueless bellend is beyond me. I put the cűnt on ignore a long time ago.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Protests? on 17:52 - May 11 with 1356 viewslondonlisa2001

Protests? on 17:38 - May 11 by E20Jack

Not disingenuous at all. I have made my views clear as to why I refuse to become a member.

I am completely against everything the Teust stands for in this current guise.

I have done far more to get the ball rolling with ousting these ex teachers than almost every single Trust member. I believe it was yourself and ECB that came on here to put a stop to my last attempt when people requested me to draft a letter and collect names for proxy votes (which I did).

I most certainly did not stop you doing anything.

The only part of the discussion I had was over the need to call an EGM or whether it could be done at an AGM more easily. I have no memory of who was saying what other than that part on the different votes needed and even then I only know what I said. There was a mismatch as I recall over the number of people needed at each event.

I didn't know you weren't a member until you said (you may have said before in which case I apologise but I don't keep this stuff in my head as it doesn't matter to me) and even then I didn't know that you weren't for the vote if that is the case.
Protests? on 17:52 - May 11 with 1346 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:50 - May 11 by Darran

HE does NOT go to our games.

Capital letters still doesnt alter reality I am afraid.

I have been to more games than you have had people call you a liar, which as you can imagine is an extensive list.

Protests? on 17:55 - May 11 with 1340 viewsbuilthjack

Protests? on 17:45 - May 11 by Jackfath

There's a couple of protests at the same time too. The 28th minute. Wave some notes and also some playing cards and take part in both.

Lend me a tenner jf

Protests? on 17:57 - May 11 with 1315 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 17:52 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

I most certainly did not stop you doing anything.

The only part of the discussion I had was over the need to call an EGM or whether it could be done at an AGM more easily. I have no memory of who was saying what other than that part on the different votes needed and even then I only know what I said. There was a mismatch as I recall over the number of people needed at each event.

I didn't know you weren't a member until you said (you may have said before in which case I apologise but I don't keep this stuff in my head as it doesn't matter to me) and even then I didn't know that you weren't for the vote if that is the case.

You suggested we do not continue with it, as did ECB, I remember it pretty well. I think the suggestion was we should stop the aggressive approach and instead email the Trust our concerns. Again we seem to be getting into a bit of a pointless debate about nothing again. The point is apathy has ruled in the fanbase, people are happy to moan but when it comes to doing anything then that’s a different question all together. (Again I am not speaking to everyone there).

Protests? on 18:02 - May 11 with 1306 viewslondonlisa2001

Protests? on 17:57 - May 11 by E20Jack

You suggested we do not continue with it, as did ECB, I remember it pretty well. I think the suggestion was we should stop the aggressive approach and instead email the Trust our concerns. Again we seem to be getting into a bit of a pointless debate about nothing again. The point is apathy has ruled in the fanbase, people are happy to moan but when it comes to doing anything then that’s a different question all together. (Again I am not speaking to everyone there).

Nope. I suggested an easier way of doing it. As there was zero chance of collecting enough names to get the 10% of the membership (or whatever it was) and far more chance of getting 10% of the people who turned up at the AGM. The email bit was to get the issue on the agenda for the AGM as that's how the rules say it is done.

I agree re the general apathy. But the reason for that is that many fans still don't understand what went on. Others don't care while the team is winning. We may see a change to both of those things now.
Protests? on 18:04 - May 11 with 1296 viewsDarran

Protests? on 17:50 - May 11 by Smellyplumz

Why anyone even bothers replying to the boring clueless bellend is beyond me. I put the cűnt on ignore a long time ago.

You’re right.
I hope the Championship games aren’t streamed next so these pricks will never see a game.
Fuçking trolling cuñts they are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protests? on 18:07 - May 11 with 1281 viewsswanforthemoney

Protests? on 17:45 - May 11 by Jackfath

All the ingredients for a humungous game of poker. I'm in.

I stand in the North Stand

Protests? on 18:08 - May 11 with 1278 viewsairedale

I don’t understand what exactly we’d protest against?
Protests? on 18:13 - May 11 with 1258 viewsswanforthemoney

Protests? on 17:10 - May 11 by londonlisa2001

I'm planning on jumping in front of Andy King. A la Emily Davison. If only he had a horse...

He might not see you, he seemed to be wearing blinkers on Tuesday.

I stand in the North Stand

Protests? on 18:30 - May 11 with 1229 viewsKinsey

So name the minute and Kinsey will be invading.

Fack it. . Ban. Not a problem. Can’t make championship games anyway.

PS.. E20. . kiss my grits
Protests? on 18:34 - May 11 with 1209 viewsTheResurrection

Protests? on 17:35 - May 11 by E20Jack

Do you have any proof of that then or are you just trolling again?

Stop crying you cretin.

The blokes an absolute hopeless case mate. Bad luck and misery follow him around.

What he did to the Austin family he should've had a life ban and a good kicking.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Protests? on 18:34 - May 11 with 1209 viewsJackfath

Protests? on 18:30 - May 11 by Kinsey

So name the minute and Kinsey will be invading.

Fack it. . Ban. Not a problem. Can’t make championship games anyway.

PS.. E20. . kiss my grits

I’m always intrigued by pitch invaders. The thought of actually getting into the pitch must be more prominent than what they actually do when on there.

When you’re on the pitch Kinsey, what will you do?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Protests? on 18:39 - May 11 with 1192 viewsKinsey

Protests? on 18:34 - May 11 by Jackfath

I’m always intrigued by pitch invaders. The thought of actually getting into the pitch must be more prominent than what they actually do when on there.

When you’re on the pitch Kinsey, what will you do?

Half way line. 2 finger salute and raise a flag saying “e20 and res are bummers”

😉😉
[Post edited 11 May 2018 18:40]
Protests? on 18:41 - May 11 with 1181 viewsJackfath

Protests? on 18:39 - May 11 by Kinsey

Half way line. 2 finger salute and raise a flag saying “e20 and res are bummers”

😉😉
[Post edited 11 May 2018 18:40]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Protests? on 18:50 - May 11 with 1165 viewsE20Jack

Protests? on 18:34 - May 11 by TheResurrection

The blokes an absolute hopeless case mate. Bad luck and misery follow him around.

What he did to the Austin family he should've had a life ban and a good kicking.

Yep, I used to think he was a troll but a harmless one. He is filth now after what he did to a former hero of our club and his family. Compulsive liar that is filling his empty life with internet trolling, In a way I feel sorry for him, in another way I think he should get put into a padded cell with his computer taken off him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024