Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staines friendly 20:39 - Jul 13 with 5023 viewsLondon_Pride

0-5 at half time. Wheeler has got a couple.
Staines friendly on 20:56 - Jul 13 with 4932 viewssmegma

We're gonna win the league !!!
Staines friendly on 21:07 - Jul 13 with 4869 viewsrichranger

0-7 now!
Staines friendly on 21:11 - Jul 13 with 4843 viewsrichranger

Bright goal here :>)

Staines friendly on 21:23 - Jul 13 with 4796 viewssmegma

So a close contest then ??
Staines friendly on 21:51 - Jul 13 with 4630 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Staines friendly on 21:23 - Jul 13 by smegma

So a close contest then ??

No. Staines barely got out of their own half. Enjoyable evening though. Looks like we're going with 3 at the back again on this showing. Cousins looked ok playing deep talking to the younger players. Wheeler looks like a footballer but not necessarily a championship one. Samuel looks like a lower/mid championship player. Sylla as we were. Lumley very vocal but had fck all to do. Hamalaillen tidy. That's about it.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Staines friendly on 21:56 - Jul 13 with 4599 viewssmegma

Staines friendly on 21:51 - Jul 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

No. Staines barely got out of their own half. Enjoyable evening though. Looks like we're going with 3 at the back again on this showing. Cousins looked ok playing deep talking to the younger players. Wheeler looks like a footballer but not necessarily a championship one. Samuel looks like a lower/mid championship player. Sylla as we were. Lumley very vocal but had fck all to do. Hamalaillen tidy. That's about it.

That wasn't the first team though. In the first half against Barnet in the week, we were 442 .
Staines friendly on 23:08 - Jul 13 with 4372 viewsDavieQPR

Staines friendly on 21:56 - Jul 13 by smegma

That wasn't the first team though. In the first half against Barnet in the week, we were 442 .

Trying different formations so the new man can see what works for us.
Should be interesting tomorrow what team turns out at Wimbledon.
Got me tickets.
Staines friendly on 00:13 - Jul 14 with 4251 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Staines friendly on 20:56 - Jul 13 by smegma

We're gonna win the league !!!

And surely a cup run!!

4th rounds coming home....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Staines friendly on 06:17 - Jul 14 with 4065 viewsqprd

how was Giles Phillips?

Saw he scored a goal and looks like he started. Any indication he can play for us this season?
Staines friendly on 08:14 - Jul 14 with 3914 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Staines friendly on 06:17 - Jul 14 by qprd

how was Giles Phillips?

Saw he scored a goal and looks like he started. Any indication he can play for us this season?

No not really learned much but we didn't have much to do defensively. Took his goal well. Looked quite comfortable on the ball but this was against Staines.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Staines friendly on 09:50 - Jul 14 with 3713 viewsCheshireR

Staines friendly on 06:17 - Jul 14 by qprd

how was Giles Phillips?

He looked assured - as did all of the defenders.
It is impossible to take too much from this performance though, simply because defensively they had little or nothing to do.
Our possession must have been approaching 80% in the first half.
Good to see young centre half Jo Gubbins come on in the 2nd half. I think he was the only member of this year's U18 squad to play.
Staines friendly on 10:01 - Jul 14 with 3690 viewssmegma

Staines friendly on 09:50 - Jul 14 by CheshireR

He looked assured - as did all of the defenders.
It is impossible to take too much from this performance though, simply because defensively they had little or nothing to do.
Our possession must have been approaching 80% in the first half.
Good to see young centre half Jo Gubbins come on in the 2nd half. I think he was the only member of this year's U18 squad to play.

I expect Jo to play for the under 23s by the end of the season as he is progressing so well Martin.
Staines friendly on 10:11 - Jul 14 with 3666 viewsCheshireR

Staines friendly on 10:01 - Jul 14 by smegma

I expect Jo to play for the under 23s by the end of the season as he is progressing so well Martin.

I agree.
Jo, Charley Kendall and Dillon DeSilva would be my pick of the current U18s to watch.
Staines friendly on 11:20 - Jul 14 with 3523 viewssmegma

Staines friendly on 10:11 - Jul 14 by CheshireR

I agree.
Jo, Charley Kendall and Dillon DeSilva would be my pick of the current U18s to watch.

Dillon scored twice last weekend and I really like him .....but is only problem is he is too shy and quiet on the pitch. Never says a word .
Staines friendly on 12:46 - Jul 14 with 3416 viewsrsonist

Jo Gubbins is an excellent name. Only second to Ody Alfa (any hope of him making the grade eventually do we think?)
Staines friendly on 13:27 - Jul 14 with 3352 viewsqprd

Highlights on club website

Samuel cruyff turned in the box between two defenders into a pretty vicious left foot finish. Very classy

Needs to work on his first touch which rly stands to improve- if he gets that down he can absolutely terrorise teams
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024