Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? 03:01 - Sep 8 with 7280 viewsScottishEddie

People who drink in the pubs before the game?

Or are they all ex teachers or non-faces from London?

Accountants, civil servants etc?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 7:26]

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 22:45 - Sep 9 with 1993 viewsDarran

I went to a Mötley Crüe concert with a member of the Trust board once.

That should tell you all you need to know there’s a side to the Trust that nobody sees.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 09:22 - Sep 10 with 1830 viewsmonmouth

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 22:45 - Sep 9 by Darran

I went to a Mötley Crüe concert with a member of the Trust board once.

That should tell you all you need to know there’s a side to the Trust that nobody sees.

Pah. Half their fan base consists of civil servants. They think it makes them seem interesting, like yellow ties.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:31 - Sep 10 with 1783 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 15:25 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

How do you know they were there if they weren’t introduced? Have we met?

We all know who you are since Darran posted photos of you at a Mottley Crue gig ages ago.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:54 - Sep 10 with 1696 viewslondonlisa2001

Perhaps the OP could post a list of acceptable occupations and places to live?

For what it’s worth I had my first season ticket in 1977. First game the year before that. Third generation of season ticket holders - both parents are season ticket holders, grandfather was a season ticket holder.

I was 8 or 9. I’m now 51. Does that count as a ‘real fan’?
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:10 - Sep 10 with 1680 viewsLeonWasGod

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:54 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

For what it’s worth I had my first season ticket in 1977. First game the year before that. Third generation of season ticket holders - both parents are season ticket holders, grandfather was a season ticket holder.

'77 eh? Just when Toshack arrived. Hmmm.. just another plastic then

*runs away*
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:31 - Sep 10 with 1658 viewslondonlisa2001

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:10 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

'77 eh? Just when Toshack arrived. Hmmm.. just another plastic then

*runs away*

Year before Toshack.

Harry Griff was manager when I first started watching us - missed being a plastic by the skin of my teeth :-)
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:40 - Sep 10 with 1649 viewsDarran

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:31 - Sep 10 by Joe_bradshaw

We all know who you are since Darran posted photos of you at a Mottley Crue gig ages ago.

He’s a awesome isn’t he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 20:13 - Sep 10 with 1545 viewsbuilthjack

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 13:40 - Sep 10 by Darran

He’s a awesome isn’t he?

It's Chalk and Cheese

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 20:35 - Sep 10 with 1526 viewsawayjack

So what do you do Eddie to be a real fan and where do you drink pre-match?
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 21:11 - Sep 10 with 1494 viewsSwanjaxs

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:17 - Sep 8 by AguycalledJack

Id rather have qualified people on the trust than my drinking buddy on match day.

Yea.... cos these qualified peeps have done a banging job up till now ain't they! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 21:50 - Sep 10 with 1455 viewsOutsider

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 18:56 - Sep 9 by Uxbridge

Well that is intriguing. I'd wager not many could have name checked all 7. Not many at all.

Anyway, to answer the OPs rather interesting question, I'm generally in one of the pubs around the ground, usually the Landore, or town on occasion. The Trust generally puts out where some of its board members are before the game. Most, if not all (couldn't say for certain for the new guys) are long time ST holders.

Its not hard or intriguing to get to 7 ?

There was Phil and Stuart on the podium. The 2 ladies at the back are longtime trust. Phil pointed at a front table with 4 or 5 sitting there and named one of them and another was the legal man. Of the others sitting there 2 are recognisable from their trust website pictures. And I said at least 7 because maybe there was more trust in the room.

Just trying to help respond to the OP that the trust “mingles with real fans”.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 22:10 - Sep 10 with 1428 viewsAguycalledJack

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 21:11 - Sep 10 by Swanjaxs

Yea.... cos these qualified peeps have done a banging job up till now ain't they! 😂

I was referring to the new representatives.
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 00:16 - Sep 11 with 1361 viewsSwanjaxs

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 22:10 - Sep 10 by AguycalledJack

I was referring to the new representatives.

Same horse different jockey my friend, the trust is a busted flush I'm afraid 👍 an irrelevance in the eyes of the money men

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 19:23 - Sep 11 with 1229 viewsvetchonian

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 00:16 - Sep 11 by Swanjaxs

Same horse different jockey my friend, the trust is a busted flush I'm afraid 👍 an irrelevance in the eyes of the money men

What defines a " real" fan?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 21:05 - Sep 11 with 1168 viewsRancid

No I'd get starstruck
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 21:06]
Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 10:24 - Sep 12 with 1020 viewswaynekerr55

Are there any people who mingle with real fans on the Trust? on 12:54 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

I'll contribute to the list

Roofer
Wallpaper salesman
Hotelier
Vending machine sales and service

How's that sound?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024