Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23s v Cardiff City 13:25 - Oct 1 with 3187 viewssmegma

Brzozowski. Felix. Genovesi. Goss. Bassong. Omar. Tilt. Owens. Oteh.Chair. Dally ng.

Subs Dickinson (gk) Wells. Lewis Walker ????. Bans all-McNulty.

2-1 up. Oteh pen in first minute. Equaliser on 5 . Tilt just scored a screamer on 21.
Under 23s v Cardiff City on 13:36 - Oct 1 with 3132 viewsmakaveli1882

Bassong is going to sign at some point isn't he!!

Will be like the final wound of the Stigmata for me a Holy Lance through the side.
Under 23s v Cardiff City on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 2965 viewssimmo

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 13:36 - Oct 1 by makaveli1882

Bassong is going to sign at some point isn't he!!

Will be like the final wound of the Stigmata for me a Holy Lance through the side.

We need him kicking about somewhere for when Lynch decides he can't be arsed, which judging by Clives post-match report, could be this week.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:02 - Oct 1 with 2890 views2Thomas2Bowles

FT 3-2
We can't defend set plays, both their goals from headers.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:03 - Oct 1 with 2886 viewsEsox_Lucius

A very enjoyable match to watch... bar conceding two direct from corners. :-(

The grass is always greener.

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:24 - Oct 1 with 2799 viewsqprd

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 14:42 - Oct 1 by simmo

We need him kicking about somewhere for when Lynch decides he can't be arsed, which judging by Clives post-match report, could be this week.

FFS, please don't sign bassong

leistner, lynch, hall, baptiste, Geoff Cameron. furlong can also play cb if called upon

no need to add another player to the squad, especially when we play a 2 centreback system

as long as bassong is around to showcase himself to other teams, and to provide some guidance to our U23s, that's great. but there is zero reason to sign him given our financial situation
Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:31 - Oct 1 with 2768 viewsconnell10

Was Wally there barring the pathway to the first team with a well placed wall of brollys??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:42 - Oct 1 with 2738 viewssmegma

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:03 - Oct 1 by Esox_Lucius

A very enjoyable match to watch... bar conceding two direct from corners. :-(

Harsh considering Cardiff bombarded our box in the second half with about 15 crosses into the box. Keeper made some great catches under pressure and his save one on one was superb. Cardiffs second half was five minutes into time added on at 90 minutes and the full time whistle blew 15 seconds later. We were pretty comfortable I thought.

No idea who the 14 Lewis Walker was, played upfront when he came on.

Weird scene at the start of the second half when a big shiny coach pulled into the car park. It was the Bradford City squad using the training facilities before their game at AFC Wimbledon tomorrow night.
Under 23s v Cardiff City on 16:04 - Oct 1 with 2687 viewsaston_hoop

Lewis Walker? has a famous dad if this is him...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/lewis-walker-derby

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 17:27 - Oct 1 with 2475 viewssmegma

Sounds like him.
Under 23s v Cardiff City on 17:57 - Oct 1 with 2395 viewsDavieQPR

Bassong is being kept around in case Hall breaks down.
Under 23s v Cardiff City on 17:58 - Oct 1 with 2389 viewssimmo

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:24 - Oct 1 by qprd

FFS, please don't sign bassong

leistner, lynch, hall, baptiste, Geoff Cameron. furlong can also play cb if called upon

no need to add another player to the squad, especially when we play a 2 centreback system

as long as bassong is around to showcase himself to other teams, and to provide some guidance to our U23s, that's great. but there is zero reason to sign him given our financial situation

I'm absolutely not advocating we sign him, I don't want him either, but he's there as a just in case and to keep himself fit/playing until something comes up.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 18:07 - Oct 1 with 2360 views2Thomas2Bowles

nm
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 18:08]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 06:18 - Oct 2 with 2050 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 17:57 - Oct 1 by DavieQPR

Bassong is being kept around in case Hall breaks down.

So, there's the first name on the teamsheet for our glorious 3rd round adieu to the FA Cup!

"So Steve, fans getting excited for Saturday's 3rd round tie at Fleetwood. Any surprises?'

' Not really. We'll obviously get knocked out, but we're going to take a good look at Sebby B and give him a run out. Just for shits and giggles really!'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 10:14 - Oct 2 with 1802 viewsEsox_Lucius

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:42 - Oct 1 by smegma

Harsh considering Cardiff bombarded our box in the second half with about 15 crosses into the box. Keeper made some great catches under pressure and his save one on one was superb. Cardiffs second half was five minutes into time added on at 90 minutes and the full time whistle blew 15 seconds later. We were pretty comfortable I thought.

No idea who the 14 Lewis Walker was, played upfront when he came on.

Weird scene at the start of the second half when a big shiny coach pulled into the car park. It was the Bradford City squad using the training facilities before their game at AFC Wimbledon tomorrow night.

That was more of an indictment on Cardiff who, despite being in the EPL, are developing a side with "big lads upfront and the back". With players like Chair, Felix, Genovesi etc. it is always going to be a weakness but the ease with which QPR played them off the park at football for most of the game bodes well for those youngsters.
Deshane Dalling looks a very good player this season and I would imagine he isn't far away from a move to the first team squad. I am always impressed by Chair, Oteh & Tilt whether it is first team or U23's. Felix looked a bit short (no pun intended) in the second half and Goss also looked poor in the second half, he seemed to think it was too easy and made sloppy errors.
At the moment I would rather watch the U23's than the first team but living so far away makes it a no no so I'll have to stick with what I paid for.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 10:24]

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 12:29 - Oct 3 with 1515 viewsconnell10

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 10:14 - Oct 2 by Esox_Lucius

That was more of an indictment on Cardiff who, despite being in the EPL, are developing a side with "big lads upfront and the back". With players like Chair, Felix, Genovesi etc. it is always going to be a weakness but the ease with which QPR played them off the park at football for most of the game bodes well for those youngsters.
Deshane Dalling looks a very good player this season and I would imagine he isn't far away from a move to the first team squad. I am always impressed by Chair, Oteh & Tilt whether it is first team or U23's. Felix looked a bit short (no pun intended) in the second half and Goss also looked poor in the second half, he seemed to think it was too easy and made sloppy errors.
At the moment I would rather watch the U23's than the first team but living so far away makes it a no no so I'll have to stick with what I paid for.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 10:24]

You like arrowing me down don't you mate!

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 12:47 - Oct 3 with 1492 viewsEsox_Lucius

I go on content rather than poster. Isn't that the purpose of the arrow system?

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 15:29 - Oct 3 with 1422 viewsconnell10

Under 23s v Cardiff City on 12:47 - Oct 3 by Esox_Lucius

I go on content rather than poster. Isn't that the purpose of the arrow system?

I go on poster rather than content mate , so I've put you on ignore!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024