Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Trust E-mail. 10:05 - Oct 8 with 18563 viewsPegojack

It must be crystal clear to everyone by now that the current and previous owners are treating the Trust and by implication the fanbase with complete contempt.

Get them into court ASAP.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 10:07]
Today's Trust E-mail. on 23:17 - Oct 8 with 2107 viewsLoyal

Today's Trust E-mail. on 12:23 - Oct 8 by 34dfgdf54

Must have gone straight into junk folder but can’t access that through phone.

Thanks Cooper for putting it on here.

There's a reason why it's in your junk folder.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Today's Trust E-mail. on 23:24 - Oct 8 with 2101 viewsLoyal

Today's Trust E-mail. on 22:18 - Oct 8 by Glyn1

On the contrary, keep posting as often as possible.

We all keep complaining that we don't get enough responses from the Trust.

Why vote for a spineless pile of shit when even Phil has said his hands were tied when he was last in post.
There are easier ways to bring this to a head but apparently the time isn't right...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Today's Trust E-mail. on 01:55 - Oct 9 with 2040 viewsGlyn1

Today's Trust E-mail. on 23:24 - Oct 8 by Loyal

Why vote for a spineless pile of shit when even Phil has said his hands were tied when he was last in post.
There are easier ways to bring this to a head but apparently the time isn't right...

I don't disagree with that, but that's no reason for Ux not to post on this board.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 06:35 - Oct 9 with 1992 viewspeenemunde

Today's Trust E-mail. on 19:28 - Oct 8 by _

I saw on Twitter one of the Dutch jacks saying they were coming over for Ipswich.

Give me those guys over some of the idiots we've got part time supporting us any day of the week.

Exactly. Some on here have been crying about locals not being able to get tickets when the Dutch can.
There were tickets available on Saturday, so my question is where were all these locals on Saturday ?

As for the trust - they are nothing but a joke and if people are hoping they will win some legal battle with the club owners etc, then they must be absolutely mental.
Today's Trust E-mail. on 07:25 - Oct 9 with 1960 viewswaynekerr55

Today's Trust E-mail. on 06:35 - Oct 9 by peenemunde

Exactly. Some on here have been crying about locals not being able to get tickets when the Dutch can.
There were tickets available on Saturday, so my question is where were all these locals on Saturday ?

As for the trust - they are nothing but a joke and if people are hoping they will win some legal battle with the club owners etc, then they must be absolutely mental.

Why is it mental that a supporters group is given what is theirs?

One rule for Jenkins and co and another for the Trust. Cash in the bank would go a long way to having a safety net for the club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Today's Trust E-mail. on 07:43 - Oct 9 with 1941 views3swan

Today's Trust E-mail. on 21:56 - Oct 8 by Darran

Andrew do yourself and the Trust a favour and stop posting on here FFS.

I agree but maybe not for the same reasons.

If a membership vote is imminent then all communication should now be from the official source.

No chance of any off the cuff statements being used or misconstrued
Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:06 - Oct 9 with 1911 viewsUxbridge

Today's Trust E-mail. on 07:43 - Oct 9 by 3swan

I agree but maybe not for the same reasons.

If a membership vote is imminent then all communication should now be from the official source.

No chance of any off the cuff statements being used or misconstrued

To be honest, if someone asks me a question, I'll answer it. If someone misrepresents what I said last year, I have every right to call that out as balls. My apologies if that offends, but I completely disagree if anyone thinks otherwise.

Anyone from the Trust needs to be careful what can and can't be said from a legal perspective. That rather goes without saying. There'd be plenty calling foul if that meant silence though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:10 - Oct 9 with 1899 views3swan

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:06 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

To be honest, if someone asks me a question, I'll answer it. If someone misrepresents what I said last year, I have every right to call that out as balls. My apologies if that offends, but I completely disagree if anyone thinks otherwise.

Anyone from the Trust needs to be careful what can and can't be said from a legal perspective. That rather goes without saying. There'd be plenty calling foul if that meant silence though.

"I'll answer it. If someone misrepresents what I said last year, I have every right to call that out as balls. My apologies if that offends, but I completely disagree if anyone thinks otherwise."

No problem with that at all as long as it is just about the past.

"Anyone from the Trust needs to be careful what can and can't be said from a legal perspective"

That was my point as it is very easy to answer on a forum when being goaded.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 8:15]
Login to get fewer ads

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:14 - Oct 9 with 1890 viewsUxbridge

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:10 - Oct 9 by 3swan

"I'll answer it. If someone misrepresents what I said last year, I have every right to call that out as balls. My apologies if that offends, but I completely disagree if anyone thinks otherwise."

"Anyone from the Trust needs to be careful what can and can't be said from a legal perspective"

Heh. Very true. That's as true now as it's been for years though. It's something we all have to be conscious of.

It doesn't mean silence though. That will cause its own issues.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:20 - Oct 9 with 1875 viewsItchySphincter

Today's Trust E-mail. on 06:35 - Oct 9 by peenemunde

I haven't seen anyone crying about not being able to get tickets?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:20 - Oct 9 with 1874 views3swan

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:14 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Heh. Very true. That's as true now as it's been for years though. It's something we all have to be conscious of.

It doesn't mean silence though. That will cause its own issues.

I take your point, but
“That's as true now as it's been for years though”
Comments in the past have been taken as Trust policy etc and not an individuals comment.
As I’ve said it’s very easy for human nature to take over when in a ‘heated’ discussion.
My thoughts are less is more at this critical time.
Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:31 - Oct 9 with 1857 viewsUxbridge

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:20 - Oct 9 by 3swan

I take your point, but
“That's as true now as it's been for years though”
Comments in the past have been taken as Trust policy etc and not an individuals comment.
As I’ve said it’s very easy for human nature to take over when in a ‘heated’ discussion.
My thoughts are less is more at this critical time.

Not sure which specific comments you're referring to, so impossible to comment on that. Can't be responsible for people extrapolating though, even when told things are just their personal view.

Being careful is not new or not more applicable now though. It's always been something we've had to be conscious of. It's not even necessarily more critical now though, past comments are still there unless Phil deletes the database.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:31 - Oct 9 with 1849 viewsItchySphincter

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:10 - Oct 9 by 3swan

No one is being goaded.

At the last trust election Mr Godden said in his campaign that he supported not taking legal action and campaigned on that basis. Can't have it both ways.

If he hadn't called somebody a liar then I wouldn't have answered. Can't have it both ways.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:36 - Oct 9 with 1839 views3swan

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:31 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Not sure which specific comments you're referring to, so impossible to comment on that. Can't be responsible for people extrapolating though, even when told things are just their personal view.

Being careful is not new or not more applicable now though. It's always been something we've had to be conscious of. It's not even necessarily more critical now though, past comments are still there unless Phil deletes the database.

"Not sure which specific comments"

Not aimed at you but in general over the years.

We'll have to disagree with "It's not even necessarily more critical now though" as imo it has now come to all or nothing and cards should be kept close to chest.

I've given my opinion
You've given yours

As the saying goes

Have a nice day

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:39 - Oct 9 with 1832 views3swan

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:31 - Oct 9 by ItchySphincter

No one is being goaded.

At the last trust election Mr Godden said in his campaign that he supported not taking legal action and campaigned on that basis. Can't have it both ways.

If he hadn't called somebody a liar then I wouldn't have answered. Can't have it both ways.

As I've said in another reply, it wasn't specific to this thread or poster, just a general comment that it's easy when being goaded or confronted if you want to use a different word
Today's Trust E-mail. on 09:01 - Oct 9 with 1793 viewspeenemunde

Today's Trust E-mail. on 07:25 - Oct 9 by waynekerr55

Why is it mental that a supporters group is given what is theirs?

One rule for Jenkins and co and another for the Trust. Cash in the bank would go a long way to having a safety net for the club

What exactly is theirs ?
Today's Trust E-mail. on 09:01 - Oct 9 with 1793 viewsUxbridge

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:31 - Oct 9 by ItchySphincter

No one is being goaded.

No I didn't. You are wrong. The following is what I actually wrote in my statement regarding the deal:

"I ... believe that accepting the offer we’ve received, whilst not perfect, is the best option in meeting the Trust’s objectives."

Not one single mention in the statement regarding the legal option. The poster known as pikeypaul was lying when he said I obsessed against legal action. As I posted on here many times, it was a very close call for me between the deal and legal.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 10:20 - Oct 9 with 1703 viewsmarchamjack

Today's Trust E-mail. on 09:01 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

No I didn't. You are wrong. The following is what I actually wrote in my statement regarding the deal:

"I ... believe that accepting the offer we’ve received, whilst not perfect, is the best option in meeting the Trust’s objectives."

Not one single mention in the statement regarding the legal option. The poster known as pikeypaul was lying when he said I obsessed against legal action. As I posted on here many times, it was a very close call for me between the deal and legal.

Ux carry on posting. The Trust is silent enough as it is.

Plus, without you or other Trust Board members speaking up on here, we’ll get an ongoing smear campaign of ‘talking down the Trust’ and an unbalanced ‘debate’ and ongoing rhetoric from some, aimed purely and squarely at influencing Trust Members to vote down any legal action, if that vote option comes to arise.

Keep posting 👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Today's Trust E-mail. on 10:46 - Oct 9 with 1671 viewsItchySphincter

Today's Trust E-mail. on 09:01 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

Disingenuous.

The whole point of accepting the deal was to actively divert from legal action.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 11:26 - Oct 9 with 1634 views_

Today's Trust E-mail. on 08:06 - Oct 9 by Uxbridge

It doesn't matter what you said last year or whenever, if you thought it was the right call at the time and believed in it, all the more credit to you.

If things progress and you change your mind on certain aspects, all the more credit for you in being man enough to again, say what you believe.

I understand you're in a difficult situation sometimes with legalities but it's more than refreshing and helpful to see the trust people engaging with supporters.

Just carry on exactly as you are. Some things I'll disagree with, some things I'll agree.

What's never in question is your motives or you integrity. Not one iota.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Today's Trust E-mail. on 11:47 - Oct 9 with 1606 viewsDarran

Look I’ve met Uxbridge a few times and I think he’s a thoroughly decent chap and I voted for him at the last election,Chrissy is right It doesn't matter what he said last year or whenever, if he thought it was the right call at the time and believed in it.

The problem is here Uxbridge pushed/proposed/advocated (call it what you want) the non legal route on here many times in the lead up to the vote and now he’s basically saying he didn’t that’s just weird.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's Trust E-mail. on 12:32 - Oct 9 with 1559 viewsItchySphincter

Today's Trust E-mail. on 11:47 - Oct 9 by Darran

Look I’ve met Uxbridge a few times and I think he’s a thoroughly decent chap and I voted for him at the last election,Chrissy is right It doesn't matter what he said last year or whenever, if he thought it was the right call at the time and believed in it.

The problem is here Uxbridge pushed/proposed/advocated (call it what you want) the non legal route on here many times in the lead up to the vote and now he’s basically saying he didn’t that’s just weird.

Thank you. I wasn't being argumentative purely for the sake of it.

Today's Trust E-mail. on 12:40 - Oct 9 with 1542 viewsE20Jack

It’s not just Uxbridge distancing himself from it, there are droves on here that wanted to get into bed with the people they claim to hate in return for a few meaningless quid.

Our fanbase is an utter mess. We have people advocating gambling millions of pounds we don’t have, and openly admitting they would be happy to gamble the clubs health on promotion.

Never have I been more ashamed of our fanbase than I am at this moment.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Today's Trust E-mail. on 12:57 - Oct 9 with 1522 viewswaynekerr55

Today's Trust E-mail. on 09:01 - Oct 9 by peenemunde

What exactly is theirs ?

Umm 21% of the club's shares held in trust to prevent another Tony Petty scenario

Or was that also airbrushed out of JTAK along with Sousa and Jackett?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Today's Trust E-mail. on 13:22 - Oct 9 with 1490 viewsUxbridge

Today's Trust E-mail. on 10:46 - Oct 9 by ItchySphincter

Disingenuous.

The whole point of accepting the deal was to actively divert from legal action.

Disingenuous.

The reason for accepting the deal was because it was the least worst option at the time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024