Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? 09:00 - Dec 26 with 3240 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/49259/have-the-fans-lost

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 837 views34dfgdf54

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:04 - Dec 26 by union_jack

I'm certainly not advocating that we sack him but he needs to concentrate as much on attitude as on-field tactics.

Our players aren’t that good.

Simple as that
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 832 viewsDarran

Tactics? 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 833 views34dfgdf54

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:05 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Many have gone for less Risca. He's not getting his message across to the players.
Bony is finished.

Yeah let’s sack him.

Seriously, see what happens.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 823 viewsdickythorpe

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:06 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah let’s sack him.

Risca, feck all is happening with him mind.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:10 - Dec 26 with 815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:06 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah let’s sack him.

Certain relegation if we're mad enough to sack him RJ. Dicky, channel your anger at the men who left him with both hands tied behind his back transfer wise. Huw and Pearler.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 800 viewsLoyal

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:10 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Certain relegation if we're mad enough to sack him RJ. Dicky, channel your anger at the men who left him with both hands tied behind his back transfer wise. Huw and Pearler.

He's still got everything right for me, with what he has it's remarkable. Seven wins required stay up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:20 - Dec 26 with 791 viewsvalleyboy

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:01 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

I hope we sack him.

Let you lot see what happens next,

You must be a right dull one to even suggest to sack Potter even as a joke

Gives all a laugh and tell everyone on this site, what manager you would want to replace Potter
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 720 viewsTailGunner

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:20 - Dec 26 by valleyboy

Gives all a laugh and tell everyone on this site, what manager you would want to replace Potter

He's being sarcastic mate. Jeez
Login to get fewer ads

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:07 - Dec 27 with 639 viewsJinxy

Potter is a great fit for the kind of football we used to, and want to see. Rome wasn't built in a day, and when we compare the current passing style to the tripe we've been served up the last 2/3 seasons, I for one am happier (despite losing which always hurts). There is ALWAYS the potential to concede a goal or even two (see Man City), we just lack that cutting edge up front which, when improved, will ease the pressure on the defence. Some of the reaction on here, and some I saw in the stadium yesterday, is quite astonishing and a little OTT in my view. Get behind the manager and team, and please be patient and supportive (try and supress the anger and frustration, especially in the stadium).

A mid table finish, with our identity re-established, will do for me and perhaps Potter should be judged next Christmas, and not this.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 11:20 - Dec 27 with 627 views34dfgdf54

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 17:20 - Dec 26 by valleyboy

F*ck me you’re thick
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 14:22 - Dec 27 with 586 viewsTaliesin

Potter's tactics are just fine, it's just we cannot turn 60% possession into goals and that's mostly down to the players we've got who are a mixture of not good enough, inexperienced or lacking in moral fibre.

Was it Bobbly who suggested that the we have a soft underbelly - he got that right if little else.
Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 15:16 - Dec 27 with 559 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 09:27 - Dec 26 by builthjack

I have faith in him. Not always happy with some decisions but I think he has done a great job, and will take us back up eventually, as long he he gets some financial support.

Well then it's clear you think he isn't capable of taking us back up as the club will have less financial resources available next season, so getting more financial support than what he's had this season is extremely unlikely.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 16:40 - Dec 27 with 528 viewsLoyal

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 15:16 - Dec 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well then it's clear you think he isn't capable of taking us back up as the club will have less financial resources available next season, so getting more financial support than what he's had this season is extremely unlikely.

It's not just about finance, it's about sourcing players, making contacts and seeing something in a player that fits your ethos.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 02:19 - Dec 28 with 471 viewsjackrmee

Have the fans lost trust in Potter's tactics? on 15:16 - Dec 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Money means nothing. We aren't spending the parachute money on new signings anyway. We are giving players new contracts.

We will be improved and stronger next season, not by buying players, but by improving ours.

Potter is a very clever man and he will teach these players a lot. The longer he's here the better we will get.

Dont forget, the guy is learning himself. He's young and hungry and is willing to try new things. He needs time to fit in and work out what's best for us as a squad and it will take time to get a squad together that he knows will give their all for the team and also be able to learn and take in what he's trying to teach them about how we are going to play a a football club.

Money got fuk all to do with this.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024