Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Boycott 21:52 - Jan 31 with 1484 viewsbenny67

I cannot bring myself to line the pockets of those devious rats with additional revenue for this game. I feel for the boys left to pick up the pieces but a mass boycott of this game will surely raise awareness nationally of what’s going on at our once great club. Typing this in sheer anger and hatred towards these scumbags.
FA Cup Boycott on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 1450 viewsbuilthjack

It will be cheap tickets. So better to turn up and voice your anger towards the sellouts and buyers. Loudly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA Cup Boycott on 22:09 - Jan 31 with 1322 viewsJackUlation

yes next cup game is a good start to boycott, hardly a game to inspire, now is the time to all stay away and get our voices heard, there really needs to be some grief for the sellouts,
we are being crapped on from a great hight
FA Cup Boycott on 22:23 - Jan 31 with 1242 viewsbenny67

Imagine a FA cup 5th round game actually being virtually empty, yes I know it’s hard on the players, but they know why we are doing it, as for the scumbags, no money to pocket, and it may make them sit up realise we are all united now. Previous stadium vocal protests have not achieved much and they sit there all smug. Imagine the call from Pearlman to the hedge fund saying today’s takings for the fa cup game were £0 as no one turned up . We can all dream, but it has to start somewhere !!
FA Cup Boycott on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 1174 viewsWxmJax

Small crowd won't help, isn't that the norm now for the cup. Only four games that day so should get some exposure on the telly. Large crowd, dissent from the crowd is the way.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024