Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread 11:34 - Feb 11 with 39205 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 3007 viewsElmo

Leeds playing like a Premier league team, totally controlling in all respects.

Tempo, momentum, possession, physicality, tactics.

Even their kit, crowd and singing is better, bugger.

Ah well maybe Grimes and Ollie can now turn it around
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 3004 viewsdickythorpe

We're being bullied here.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 3004 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 13 by Flashberryjack

And when we do have the ball, Leeds players just stroll up and take it back, like taking candy off a baby.

Have we had an actual shot on target ?

Don’t think we’ve had a shot unless you count Connor’s scuffed effort.

Leeds want it more. We’re static, switching off, not winning second balls. Won’t be getting anything here.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 3004 viewslifelong

The commentary on Swans TV... wtf?????
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 13 with 2970 viewsJonathans_coat

I’ve spotted the lesser spotted Narsingh!

It can’t be surely!!!
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 13 with 2814 viewsbarry_island

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 13 by Jonathans_coat

It can’t be surely!!!

Perhaps he'll show a little more intention than James.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 13 with 2804 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 13 by dickythorpe

We're being bullied here.

Just too strong I'm afraid.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 13 with 2705 viewsjack2jack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 13 by Jonathans_coat

It can’t be surely!!!

Should be on the bird spotting thread😁
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 13 with 2669 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 13 by Elmo

Leeds playing like a Premier league team, totally controlling in all respects.

Tempo, momentum, possession, physicality, tactics.

Even their kit, crowd and singing is better, bugger.

Ah well maybe Grimes and Ollie can now turn it around

Celina is he our next Siggy, he's playing like the next Twiggy tonight, he is shit scared of any tackle.

He's about average with the ball and non existent without it.

Who scouted Joel Assoro, was it Stevie Wonder or David Blunket, I'm sorry but he's shite too.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 13 with 2632 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 13 by jack2jack

Should be on the bird spotting thread😁

Indeed.

With the great crested Asoro also making and appearance, its a night for the rare breeds!

Both still terrible I’m afraid.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 13 with 2600 viewsLeonWasGod

Narsingh’s first appearance. Criminal - what’s all that about?
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 13 with 2592 viewsbarry_island

Some of the sliding tackles from Leeds are pretty awful.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 21:22]

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 13 with 2552 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

Narsingh’s first appearance. Criminal - what’s all that about?

£
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 13 with 2520 views34dfgdf54

We’ll nick one now.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 13 with 2433 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

We’ll nick one now.

Doubt it. Not our night.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 13 with 2419 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 13 by barry_island

I for one would love to see some awful sliding tackles from us, this is f*cking painful
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 13 with 2406 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 13 by Brad_Bobbly

Yay let’s celebrate.

You sound like you are a newbie go and support Man City

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Feb 13 with 2351 viewsdickythorpe

Celina is no threat against a stronger physical side. He's gone missing for me.

Naughton FFS!!!
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Feb 13 with 2308 viewsswan_si

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

He is totally delusional, most fans can see where players make their best contribution to the team effort.
Why the hell can't he?
It is typical to actually have a stream only to watch us playing absolutely crap football.

Nobody is forcing you to watch, you could always turn over and master chef.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Feb 13 with 2308 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 13 by barry_island

Agree, and the ref is allowing it, although that's no excuse for pretty shyte performance by our team.

Thought Grimes is our best of a very poor bunch.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Feb 13 with 2307 viewspencoedjack

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 13 by 34dfgdf54

We’ll nick one now.

No point being optimistic mate.

I have no clue why some on this thread (claim) to follow the Swans.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 13 with 2283 viewsbarry_island

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 13 by skettyparkherbert

I for one would love to see some awful sliding tackles from us, this is f*cking painful

Nah, Danny would probably run on to put a comforting arm round one of his new football friends.

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 13 with 2250 viewsJonathans_coat

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 13 by skettyparkherbert

Naughtons throw in sums it up.

Meekly surrendered to a Leeds players feet.
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:27 - Feb 13 with 2195 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 13 by thornabyswan

You sound like you are a newbie go and support Man City

I stood on the North Bank in the 80s.

I earned the right to have a go

Sick of this rubbish we serve up

We took one huge step forward and are back to being a nothing club again
The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 13 with 2186 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Leeds United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 13 by Jonathans_coat

Naughtons throw in sums it up.

Meekly surrendered to a Leeds players feet.

That's about right my mate, painful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024