Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Ultimatum? 15:15 - Apr 10 with 7275 viewswestwalesed

Should Potter issue an ultimatum to the board?

I know he does not seem ike the type in the slightest - very mild mannered and level headed which is especially excellent when dealing with young players who will infuriate with inconsistency.

However, I would absolutely love it if he approached the ownership and stated that with the current crop of players plus one striker, one centre half and perhaps cover at full back, he thinks we have got a really good shot at promotion next season. He would calmly ask them to back him for one season. Go for it. If he doesn't make it, then fire sell if they have to - but hold it together for one year and he could get them back into the Premier League where they will make their $$$$ back in a few months.

If on the other hand, they fire sell at the end of this season, then he walks.

And I for one wouldn't blame him in the slightest!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Potter Ultimatum? on 09:20 - Apr 12 with 1057 viewsCooperman

Potter Ultimatum? on 08:19 - Apr 12 by Neath_Jack

You are right, this site is infested with people looking for a reason, any rumour, just to have a moan. It's like they live for the misery to distract them from their boring lives. I work with plenty of people like these, always looking for the negative, even before it happens.

How hard is it to sit back and wait and see what happens? If something shite goes down then fair enough, moan away.

All the longest, most participated threads on here are based on pure bullshite, anything positive falls off the page withing a day or two.

It's hard because much of our fan base has only been around in the era of upwards trajectory. They haven't had to be patient over many years of mundane footballing activity.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Potter Ultimatum? on 10:21 - Apr 12 with 1020 viewsBadlands

Potter Ultimatum? on 09:20 - Apr 12 by Cooperman

It's hard because much of our fan base has only been around in the era of upwards trajectory. They haven't had to be patient over many years of mundane footballing activity.

Not many would spend 5 hours travelling to and another 5 travelling back from Bradford even to watch us beat Park Avenue 2 - 0 in the 4th division while freezing our nuts off.
(About 90!)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter Ultimatum? on 10:25 - Apr 12 with 1017 viewsHighjack

Potter Ultimatum? on 08:19 - Apr 12 by Neath_Jack

You are right, this site is infested with people looking for a reason, any rumour, just to have a moan. It's like they live for the misery to distract them from their boring lives. I work with plenty of people like these, always looking for the negative, even before it happens.

How hard is it to sit back and wait and see what happens? If something shite goes down then fair enough, moan away.

All the longest, most participated threads on here are based on pure bullshite, anything positive falls off the page withing a day or two.

This site has always been like that though.

The only thing that’s different now is that everybody on here has lost any sort of sense of humour and take things far far too seriously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Potter Ultimatum? on 07:59 - Apr 13 with 883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter Ultimatum? on 12:02 - Apr 11 by Badlands

Ayew, Ayew and Borja.

Can we afford to sell them at a price that will cover a severance payment and just write of their transfer fees?

I think Dyer and Rutledge could accept a big wag cut, if it were to be near the salary hey could get elsewhere it makes them affordable.

Mike Van der Hoorn deserves a pay rise as do several youngsters.

I think keeping Routs and Dyer is key to any sort of promotion push next season. Older experienced players are the glue holding a team of young players together. If we can keep this side together and add a battling midfielder who can adapt to our quick pass and move stifle and an experienced striker who can link play up well we’d be in good shape indeed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter Ultimatum? on 10:02 - Apr 13 with 847 viewsBadlands

Potter Ultimatum? on 07:59 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I think keeping Routs and Dyer is key to any sort of promotion push next season. Older experienced players are the glue holding a team of young players together. If we can keep this side together and add a battling midfielder who can adapt to our quick pass and move stifle and an experienced striker who can link play up well we’d be in good shape indeed.

They will be a year older but hey have been a huge influence (with Naughton imo) in developing out playing style and results.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter Ultimatum? on 11:07 - Apr 13 with 833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter Ultimatum? on 17:14 - Apr 11 by sdh1412

Personally I think West Brom will come calling at the end of the season and Potter will be gone in a flash.

The squad has been or will be sold around him. He won't be able to make any new signings and his assistant being served a redundancy notice would almost certainly be the final straw.

Enjoy while you can

Enjoy while YOU can...... Who the f*ck do you support then muppet? WBA?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024