Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage fans in Merthyr last night 18:20 - May 16 with 13473 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 12:44 - May 17 with 1101 viewsBatterseajack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 12:36 - May 17 by Darran

Whataboutery is all politics has become. When you do it it isn’t when they do it it is. (not aimed at you)

I think Farage is a total cuńt and it would be nice to see him lose his teeth to get rid of that hideous grin but blocking roads is not on,he should be allowed to speak and people should be allowed to listen however much we disagree with it.

Were they actually blocked Darren?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 12:46 - May 17 with 1100 views1983

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:43 - May 16 by CountyJim

All white and middle aged

Damn those white middle aged people they should go back to their own country I tell you.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 12:52 - May 17 with 1074 viewsDarran

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 12:44 - May 17 by Batterseajack

Were they actually blocked Darren?

I don’t know but there seems to be a lot of Farage haters revelling in it on Twitter.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:00 - May 17 with 1065 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 12:52 - May 17 by Darran

I don’t know but there seems to be a lot of Farage haters revelling in it on Twitter.

It was made up by Farage.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:03 - May 17 with 1063 viewsDarran

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:00 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

It was made up by Farage.

The point still stands though he should be allowed to speak.

On a side note were you in Australia in 1988?

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:12 - May 17 with 1054 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:03 - May 17 by Darran

He was allowed to speak. There was a very small crowd so he said roads were blocked by remainers. Which was a lie. Apparently there was a small protest by supporters of Welsh language schools protesting against his policy (UKiP’s Policy) of removing Welsh language education provision.

Yes.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:20 - May 17 with 1042 viewsLeonWasGod

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:03 - May 17 by Darran

Allowed to speak? He's never off the BBC.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:23 - May 17 with 1032 viewsDarran

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:12 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

He was allowed to speak. There was a very small crowd so he said roads were blocked by remainers. Which was a lie. Apparently there was a small protest by supporters of Welsh language schools protesting against his policy (UKiP’s Policy) of removing Welsh language education provision.

Yes.

Yes but lots of people would stop him speaking if they were able to.

Login to get fewer ads

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:28 - May 17 with 1023 viewsJonathans_coat

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:20 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

He makes 3 or 4 times his very generous MEP salary in media appearances. He is making a fortune out of being a controversial caricature of a right wing “little englander”.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:32 - May 17 with 1015 viewsDarran

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:20 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

You know what I’m saying stop being silly.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:32 - May 17 with 1015 viewsHighjack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:28 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

He makes 3 or 4 times his very generous MEP salary in media appearances. He is making a fortune out of being a controversial caricature of a right wing “little englander”.

They’re all in the trough and should be sacked. I read that since the last general election over half the members of parliament have had their expenses card suspended. It’s an otter disk race.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:37 - May 17 with 1010 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:23 - May 17 by Darran

Yes but lots of people would stop him speaking if they were able to.

Probably true,

That bloke - I don’t remember his name at all. Which is odd.

He’s wrong though I think. West Glam Brass Band went to Australia in 1988 as part of World Expo which was celebrating the 200 year anniversary of Australia. The world brass band championships West Glam competed in were in Denmark. I think anyway. Long time ago.

It’s interesting he stayed up debating Bob Hawke. We stayed up getting p*ssed and having a laugh.

I was in digs with one mate from the Ferry and another who went on to become a world renowned opera singer (also from Neath) !
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:52 - May 17 with 986 viewsDarran

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:37 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Probably true,

That bloke - I don’t remember his name at all. Which is odd.

He’s wrong though I think. West Glam Brass Band went to Australia in 1988 as part of World Expo which was celebrating the 200 year anniversary of Australia. The world brass band championships West Glam competed in were in Denmark. I think anyway. Long time ago.

It’s interesting he stayed up debating Bob Hawke. We stayed up getting p*ssed and having a laugh.

I was in digs with one mate from the Ferry and another who went on to become a world renowned opera singer (also from Neath) !

Who was the one from the Ferry?

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:53 - May 17 with 984 viewsBatterseajack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:32 - May 17 by Darran

You know what I’m saying stop being silly.

Other than challenging what he's saying, or has said in the past, Is anyone stopping him from speaking?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:55 - May 17 with 982 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:52 - May 17 by Darran

Who was the one from the Ferry?

PM sent
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:05 - May 17 with 973 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:53 - May 17 by Batterseajack

Other than challenging what he's saying, or has said in the past, Is anyone stopping him from speaking?

Protestors had children laying down on the road into the car park.

They might not be stopping him speaking, but they’re certainly trying to stop people listening to him.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:07 - May 17 with 968 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:12 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Yes.

Seeing as Remainers have jumped on the independent Wales bandwagon, how is it a lie?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:18 - May 17 with 958 viewscostalotta

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:05 - May 17 by sg1912

They might not be stopping him speaking, but they’re certainly trying to stop people listening to him.

Awwww bless!
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:19 - May 17 with 956 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:07 - May 17 by sg1912

Seeing as Remainers have jumped on the independent Wales bandwagon, how is it a lie?

It’s a lie because the only protest (which from pictures was half a dozen people if that and only in one spot) was from Welsh language in schools people and Welsh independence supporters not remainers.

You can’t say ‘oh, they must have been remainers’ when it was a protest about something different. It’s nonsense.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:25 - May 17 with 946 viewsBatterseajack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:05 - May 17 by sg1912

Sounds extreme that, not to mention extremely cowardly to use their children like that.

I imagine there must be at least one photo or first hand account from someone witnessing this right?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:40 - May 17 with 929 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:19 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

It’s a lie because the only protest (which from pictures was half a dozen people if that and only in one spot) was from Welsh language in schools people and Welsh independence supporters not remainers.

You can’t say ‘oh, they must have been remainers’ when it was a protest about something different. It’s nonsense.

There’s a video doing the rounds and there’s multiple EU flags in the crowd..

It just seems like you’re turning a blind eye because it’s someone you happen to disagree with.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:41 - May 17 with 926 viewsHighjack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:25 - May 17 by Batterseajack

Sounds extreme that, not to mention extremely cowardly to use their children like that.

I imagine there must be at least one photo or first hand account from someone witnessing this right?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:44 - May 17 with 923 viewscostalotta

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:40 - May 17 by sg1912

There’s a video doing the rounds and there’s multiple EU flags in the crowd..

It just seems like you’re turning a blind eye because it’s someone you happen to disagree with.

Link? Picture? Evidence....

Kids lying on the floor stopping traffic would be all over social media. IN fact, kids on the floor stopping traffic and people attending an event...placed there by the parents or organisers would be a police or social services matter i'd imagine? And to make it hilarious...you think remainers would be behind something like that.

Really?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:45 - May 17 with 921 viewscostalotta

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:41 - May 17 by Highjack

IS this the video you were referring to SG1912 ?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:53 - May 17 with 909 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:44 - May 17 by costalotta

Link? Picture? Evidence....

Kids lying on the floor stopping traffic would be all over social media. IN fact, kids on the floor stopping traffic and people attending an event...placed there by the parents or organisers would be a police or social services matter i'd imagine? And to make it hilarious...you think remainers would be behind something like that.

Really?

https://mobile.twitter.com/CraiginWales/status/1128722579211026434
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024