Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WILFRED BONY 20:33 - May 29 with 7714 viewsdonnybackspin

Looks like he is looking for a return to the premier league. His family are going to stay in Swansea because they are settled and love it.

Am I the only one that still likes him and thinks he wasn't given a fair chance under Potter. I would love to see him sign again on championship wages.

What do you think?
WILFRED BONY on 23:10 - May 29 with 2490 viewsKilkennyjack

2 birds, 1 stone = Bony as new manager.

Beware of the Risen People

WILFRED BONY on 07:38 - May 30 with 2314 viewswaynekerr55

WILFRED BONY on 21:03 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

He’s been with the U15s since he was 18.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WILFRED BONY on 07:59 - May 30 with 2287 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

WILFRED BONY on 20:57 - May 29 by jasper_T

Could give him a year on a "pay as you score" contract if he's desperate.

Desperate? We made the man a multi-millionaire. He should pay us if he wants to train/play.
WILFRED BONY on 09:11 - May 30 with 2209 viewsWarwickHunt

WILFRED BONY on 21:57 - May 29 by hobo

Certainly good enough for the PL. Wouldn't surprise me at all

Who said the drugs don’t work?
WILFRED BONY on 10:07 - May 30 with 2149 viewsswancity

If he’s fit enough and can prove it which is highly unlikely he’s got to be given a chance with us if he’s prepared to take around £5k a week 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

WILFRED BONY on 10:08 - May 30 with 2147 viewsfbreath

Maybe he's fixed now and all his ailments are behind him

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

WILFRED BONY on 10:24 - May 30 with 2107 viewstrinityann

I think Premier League days might have passed him now. I would like it if we could get him on a similar deal to Routledge. Even though he has earned a fair few bucks from us, I genuinely think he is fond of the club.
WILFRED BONY on 10:32 - May 30 with 2088 views34dfgdf54

WILFRED BONY on 10:24 - May 30 by trinityann

I think Premier League days might have passed him now. I would like it if we could get him on a similar deal to Routledge. Even though he has earned a fair few bucks from us, I genuinely think he is fond of the club.

Without doubt he is fond of the club and city, but the guy is shot to bits. Everyone in football knows it. I'll be amazed if he gets a contract with a Premier League club.
Login to get fewer ads

WILFRED BONY on 11:22 - May 30 with 2029 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WILFRED BONY on 10:24 - May 30 by trinityann

He’s so fond of the club that he was taking it to court until he suddenly dropped the case after he signed his second lucrative contract here.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WILFRED BONY on 11:37 - May 30 with 2009 viewsThrasher6

WILFRED BONY on 11:22 - May 30 by Joe_bradshaw

He’s so fond of the club that he was taking it to court until he suddenly dropped the case after he signed his second lucrative contract here.

Everything about Bony screams...Mercenary Footballer

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

WILFRED BONY on 15:58 - May 30 with 1822 viewsNotLoyal

Slow, self pitying sulking, greedy, obsessed individual.
If he cared anything about us he would come back under proper terms, but like them all he couldn't give a flying fück, so fück him, his greed and his fücking family.

I feel better for that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

WILFRED BONY on 20:00 - May 30 with 1740 viewsDewi1jack

The op has to be beaky in disguise.

He loved ex players who were good for us once.
Or once had a good game against us

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

WILFRED BONY on 20:06 - May 30 with 1729 viewsDewi1jack

WILFRED BONY on 21:03 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

He’s been with the U15s since he was 18.

Ahh.
So Will's new birth certificate came back then.

55 going on 15

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

WILFRED BONY on 23:09 - May 30 with 1646 viewsDippy

WILFRED BONY on 20:06 - May 30 by Dewi1jack

Ahh.
So Will's new birth certificate came back then.

55 going on 15

Can't believe people want to sign him up.. did you watch him this season?.. this forum has gone to the dogs

Poll: Cooper Out

WILFRED BONY on 09:49 - May 31 with 1439 viewsAnotherJohn

WILFRED BONY on 23:09 - May 30 by Dippy

Can't believe people want to sign him up.. did you watch him this season?.. this forum has gone to the dogs

I saw most of the Youtube highlights from Qatar. Wilf might well struggle on movement and pace in a higher league, but his finishing still seemed good. He also kept fit for 7 games, which may have surprised many. It is highly unlikely that we'll see him in a Swans shirt again, but I can see where posters are coming from in saying he might do okay in the Championship if fit. I know who I would prefer the ball to come to for a clear chance 20 yards out if it were Wilf or CBR. If it were pay-per-play I might go for it.
WILFRED BONY on 10:07 - May 31 with 1410 views34dfgdf54

WILFRED BONY on 09:49 - May 31 by AnotherJohn

I saw most of the Youtube highlights from Qatar. Wilf might well struggle on movement and pace in a higher league, but his finishing still seemed good. He also kept fit for 7 games, which may have surprised many. It is highly unlikely that we'll see him in a Swans shirt again, but I can see where posters are coming from in saying he might do okay in the Championship if fit. I know who I would prefer the ball to come to for a clear chance 20 yards out if it were Wilf or CBR. If it were pay-per-play I might go for it.

Yeah but he just play.

We could sign Messi, he's no good for us getting massaged all day by the physio, when we get a physio that is.
WILFRED BONY on 17:58 - May 31 with 1256 viewsQuincy999

The physio room is pretty quiet at the moment. Maybe Bony and Johnny Wiiliams could fill that gap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024