Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... 01:21 - Jul 26 with 1313 viewstheloneranger

Ban the fvcker for life !!

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2019/07/25/dillian-whyte-steroids-positive/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 08:52 - Jul 26 with 1179 viewsjackrmee

Hearn should get banned as well the kunt!
Or killed. Please.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 09:05 - Jul 26 with 1161 viewstrinityann

CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 08:52 - Jul 26 by jackrmee

Hearn should get banned as well the kunt!
Or killed. Please.

We demonise the Russians, but how clean is UK sport. The miracle dodgy cycling results the last decade has to be questioned amongst others.
CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 09:16 - Jul 26 with 1149 viewsjackrmee

CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 09:05 - Jul 26 by trinityann

We demonise the Russians, but how clean is UK sport. The miracle dodgy cycling results the last decade has to be questioned amongst others.

Boxing and MMA is far worse IMO. That Rivas could have been killed by a roider.
AND Eddie Hearn knew about it before the fight and said bog all. KUNT, of the highest regard.
Hearn is worse than Whyte IMO.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 09:38 - Jul 26 with 1123 viewsdickythorpe

Rugby!!! How the hell are some of them 18 stone of pure muscle and doing 10.5 seconds for the 100m!!!
CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 10:24 - Jul 26 with 1099 viewsKGriz16

A 17/18 stone HW can't train everyday for 10-15 weeks before a fight at a high intensity and remain at physical peak prior to a bout. It's impossible, and obvious they all use PEDS. It's the way in which the testing agencies are used are the problems. You have to subscribe to one, most aren't mandatory. Shame. Whyte was someone I felt I could get behind.
CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 18:44 - Jul 26 with 994 viewsperplex

Two deaths of Boxers occurred this week yet these guys continue to cheat, the simple solution to this is for the powers that be announce a zero tolerance stance meaning an instant life time ban when caught, the rule to take effect in six months giving the current cheats the time to get the stuff out of there system, by doing this even the cheats who use the masking agents will know they make one mistake and there finished, now I doubt the powers that be will go down that road because cheats like Canelo ,Pacman etc bring in to much money for them, it's a sad state of affairs isn't it.
CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 00:24 - Jul 27 with 905 viewsNotLoyal

CONFIRMED: Dillian Whyte tests positive for steroids ... on 09:38 - Jul 26 by dickythorpe

Rugby!!! How the hell are some of them 18 stone of pure muscle and doing 10.5 seconds for the 100m!!!

Some of them are on invisible wheels and have engines.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024