Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:37 - Aug 6 with 29617 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Aug 10 with 1924 viewsGaryjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Aug 10 by Chubz

Just for the record, Bidwell was no worse than any other player today or last week. But I see some have to have a whipping boy. I remember when it was Routs ..

I remember when it was Carl Slee!
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 10 with 1877 viewsSwansea93

How did Surridge do when he came on?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Aug 10 with 1859 viewsploppy

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 10 by Swansea93

On a sample of about 25mins, not impressed.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:27 - Aug 10 with 1831 viewsGaryjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Aug 10 by Swansea93

A case of to early to say. Derby were mainly on top last 20 mins.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Aug 10 with 1783 viewsjasper_T

Love Cooper's answer to the first question in the post match presser. He's not one for crowing about a point away at Derby.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:04 - Aug 10 with 1496 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Aug 10 by Chubz

Just for the record, Bidwell was no worse than any other player today or last week. But I see some have to have a whipping boy. I remember when it was Routs ..

I only saw the headlines as we’re away, but as soon as I saw he’d given away a pen I assumed the boo boys would be out in force. It’s our way. I’m pleased for Declan John though, as one season of being the escaped goat is probably enough.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Aug 10 with 1440 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:26 - Aug 10 by ploppy

If you were in Fuerteventura you could have bought an international day pass on SwansTV.

Then, if you managed to successfully log in, you could have seen the whole match.

NOW, you tell me..
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 21:28]
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:27 - Aug 10 with 1434 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Aug 10 by ploppy

On a sample of about 25mins, not impressed.

Jeez give him a break. Making an impact at that stage of the game was always going to be a tough call. Turned nicely away from his man and got a shot off. Patience Plopps !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 10 with 1409 viewsjasper_T

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:27 - Aug 10 by longlostjack

Jeez give him a break. Making an impact at that stage of the game was always going to be a tough call. Turned nicely away from his man and got a shot off. Patience Plopps !

He's not even said anything harsh.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Aug 10 with 1366 viewsGaryjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Neither did Longlost?
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 10 with 1339 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

This is a Swans forum on a Saturday night Jasper not bloody Mumsnet!

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 10 with 1321 viewsTNT

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 10 by longlostjack

Better than Fabianski 😂

You won't get free lager at midnight from a petrol station in Poland by singing Woodman's name, next time you try mwsh!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 10 with 1293 viewsTNT

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

It's tempting.

'ave a word with eweself, mun.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:20 - Aug 10 with 1277 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 10 by TNT

You won't get free lager at midnight from a petrol station in Poland by singing Woodman's name, next time you try mwsh!

Chwarae teg wus !

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Aug 10 with 1269 viewsTNT

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Aug 10 by Garyjack

I remember when it was Carl Slee!

Yep, and Steve Potter.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 02:47 - Aug 11 with 976 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

In other news, Potter winning 2-0 away to Watford.

First day luck. Sacked by February.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024