Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts please - Xbox or PlayStation? 20:55 - Sep 8 with 2006 viewsfreddieeddie

Also FIFA or Prov Evolution Soccer? Any ideas as looking for a present.

Thanks

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Thoughts please - Xbox or PlayStation? on 20:59 - Sep 8 with 2001 viewsEsox_Lucius

FYI the new gen consoles should be out around next July if that could be a factor. The prices of current models should drop like a stone when that happens.

The grass is always greener.

Thoughts please - Xbox or PlayStation? on 06:00 - Sep 9 with 1906 viewsWixamsR

It's all a matter of personal preference really. There is very little between the consoles to the casual gamer. Perhaps you should have a look at the console specific games and see which ones appeal more?

As for FIFA vs PES, again, it's a preference thing. Personally, I think PES plays better and is more akin to the real game. However it still severely lacks licences whereas with FIFA you'll be able to play as pretty much any team (except Juventus this year) and it'll have The KPF Stadium on there to play at. I guess it depends what you look for in a game.
Thoughts please - Xbox or PlayStation? on 10:54 - Sep 9 with 1816 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Thoughts please - Xbox or PlayStation? on 10:57 - Sep 9 with 1812 viewspaesanu

So little between the two you might as well toss a coin. When I chose it was a very simple solution - what do your friends have? The multiplayer aspect is part of the appeal.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024