Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post-WBA 14:13 - Sep 28 with 6875 viewsMistication92

Always thought they looked a cut above TBH. Both bad goals to concede though. Maybe that's Warburton's excuse to drop Lumley?
Post-WBA on 10:24 - Sep 29 with 744 viewsCiderwithRsie

Disappointing but having a look at the WBAUnoffical Forum (basically the old West Brom Rivals site) they seem to think that's the best they've played this season. And they are top of the League.

We're a work in progress. If it turns out we're mid-table then that's streets ahead of where we thought we'd be. But I hope Warburton doesn't look at it like that, I hope he's disappointed and is looking at where we need to improve (dominating the midfield, I'd suggest).
Post-WBA on 10:54 - Sep 29 with 704 viewsactonman

Albion are a well drilled well executed big strong team who done there homework on us. I think we showed them far too much respect and looked very clumsy and nervous throughout.
However , up until the 1st goal, there was not much in it and had we just stayed focused and patient , we could got something out of the game.

Lumley should have done better with both goals but I was more p,ssed off with the defending leading up to both
Post-WBA on 11:15 - Sep 29 with 683 viewsEsox_Lucius

Lumley should have known that Pereira was going fire in a deflection off a defenders leg when the wall jumped, it's the sort of thing they probably practice for hours on the training ground. It's time to give Tyla Dickinson a run out between the posts.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024