Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Career Ending? 12:27 - Nov 29 with 6123 viewsYossarian

Oh dear, Magic Grandpa on the bias around Israel’s right to exist.

https://t.co/OounUIxtyi

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Career Ending? on 20:44 - Nov 30 with 1135 viewsbluey_the_blue

Career Ending? on 20:38 - Nov 30 by ladyjack

Of course I knew why its licence was revoked because I used to watch some things on the channel and was disappointed not to be able to see those shows anymore, so obviously I took note of why it was banned, losing the channel meant I could no longer watch those programmes, or so I thought, because RT continued one of those programmes under a different name, how do I know, because I used to watch it.

So you were disappointed you were no longer able to watch programmes on Iranian state TV, a channel broadcasting a "confession" obtained after torture especially one with George Galloway who has never ever been a vile piece of sh1t...

I always pegged you as an Eastenders fan tbh.
Career Ending? on 20:53 - Nov 30 with 1123 viewsladyjack

Career Ending? on 20:44 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

So you were disappointed you were no longer able to watch programmes on Iranian state TV, a channel broadcasting a "confession" obtained after torture especially one with George Galloway who has never ever been a vile piece of sh1t...

I always pegged you as an Eastenders fan tbh.

Yes because Keiser was very entertaining and nothing like a typical banker and Galloway and his guests were very interesting, don't forget we have a state broadcaster in this country and I have seen their General Election, NI troubles, Israel-Palestine, Scottish independence, industrial trade disputes, EU ref, Vietnam war and sports coverage etc etc over the years and our state broadcaster is far from perfect I can tell you.
Career Ending? on 21:01 - Nov 30 with 1115 viewsbluey_the_blue

Career Ending? on 20:53 - Nov 30 by ladyjack

Yes because Keiser was very entertaining and nothing like a typical banker and Galloway and his guests were very interesting, don't forget we have a state broadcaster in this country and I have seen their General Election, NI troubles, Israel-Palestine, Scottish independence, industrial trade disputes, EU ref, Vietnam war and sports coverage etc etc over the years and our state broadcaster is far from perfect I can tell you.

Keiser backs bitcoin, right? His wife is CEO of a bitcoin firm, isn't she?

Galloway is interesting? Like his harassment of Naz Shah was interesting? He's smoke and mirror personified.

I'm sure you've seen all that, trampie - although I can't see how have the time what with you being glued to Eastenders and frantically googling to find any upskirt pics of lovely Leanne.

BBC et al far from perfect, I agree. They do however have internal opposition members on...
Career Ending? on 21:09 - Nov 30 with 1102 viewsladyjack

Career Ending? on 21:01 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

Keiser backs bitcoin, right? His wife is CEO of a bitcoin firm, isn't she?

Galloway is interesting? Like his harassment of Naz Shah was interesting? He's smoke and mirror personified.

I'm sure you've seen all that, trampie - although I can't see how have the time what with you being glued to Eastenders and frantically googling to find any upskirt pics of lovely Leanne.

BBC et al far from perfect, I agree. They do however have internal opposition members on...

I've never watched EastEnders and have far too much respect for the lovely Leanne to look for such pictures of her.
Do you watch EastEnders Bluey ? and have you checked out pics of Leanne online ?
Career Ending? on 21:18 - Nov 30 with 1093 viewsbluey_the_blue

Career Ending? on 21:09 - Nov 30 by ladyjack

I've never watched EastEnders and have far too much respect for the lovely Leanne to look for such pictures of her.
Do you watch EastEnders Bluey ? and have you checked out pics of Leanne online ?

You lie, I'm sure you'd view Eastenders as a working class documentary.

I'd rather hack my testicles off with a blunt cocktail stick than watch dirge like Eastenders.
Career Ending? on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 1086 viewsladyjack

Career Ending? on 21:18 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

You lie, I'm sure you'd view Eastenders as a working class documentary.

I'd rather hack my testicles off with a blunt cocktail stick than watch dirge like Eastenders.

Wait a minute I've never watched EastEnders, but you think I have yet you don't watch it yourself, why don't you watch EastEnders ?
Career Ending? on 21:55 - Nov 30 with 1061 viewsbluey_the_blue

Career Ending? on 21:24 - Nov 30 by ladyjack

Wait a minute I've never watched EastEnders, but you think I have yet you don't watch it yourself, why don't you watch EastEnders ?

Sound like you're denying it too much.

I don't watch Eastenders because it's turgid bollocks designed to drain the IQ into negative figures. Dirty Den and Angie, those days was just about tolerable.
Career Ending? on 22:00 - Nov 30 with 1051 viewsladyjack

Career Ending? on 21:55 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

Sound like you're denying it too much.

I don't watch Eastenders because it's turgid bollocks designed to drain the IQ into negative figures. Dirty Den and Angie, those days was just about tolerable.

Oh so you did used to watch EastEnders, well well fancy that, lol.
Login to get fewer ads

Career Ending? on 22:05 - Nov 30 with 1038 viewsbluey_the_blue

Career Ending? on 22:00 - Nov 30 by ladyjack

Oh so you did used to watch EastEnders, well well fancy that, lol.

"I don't watch it" <==== present tense, trampie.
Career Ending? on 22:12 - Nov 30 with 1028 viewsladyjack

Career Ending? on 22:05 - Nov 30 by bluey_the_blue

"I don't watch it" <==== present tense, trampie.

So you say.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024