Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... 16:25 - Feb 2 with 5937 viewstheloneranger

"A man has been shot dead by officers in a "terrorist-related" incident in south London, the Met Police have said. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-51349664

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 22:16 - Feb 2 with 1188 viewsJango

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:55 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Islam is a peaceful religion observed by millions of people across the globe.

The minority of maniacs who purposely misinterpret the Koran to fuel their own misguided view of Islam are the problem.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 22:25 - Feb 2 with 1156 viewsEbo

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:55 - Feb 2 by union_jack

The minority of maniacs who purposely misinterpret the Koran to fuel their own misguided view of Islam are the problem.

Totally agree.

Too many on this board have never met/worked or been friends with a Muslim to see the fear they carry when stuff like this goes on.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:01 - Feb 2 with 1110 viewscentrestandswan

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 22:03 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

Point me to this Islamic nirvana where children skip through fields of buttercups and waterfalls flow golden honey.

Townhill ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:39 - Feb 2 with 1077 viewslondonlisa2001

I’m living in Streatham at the moment while we’re having some work done on the house.

5 mins walk from the incident.

To be honest, we spent the afternoon wondering why the helicopter had been up for so long just above us and why there were so many sirens. Only when I went out on the afternoon dog walk that another dog walker said there’d been a terrorist incident and the police had shot and killed the terrorist. Later at the supermarket, the lady on the checkout knew more.

Thankfully those stabbed seem to be ok, including the man that was reported initially as critical.

Those bemoaning the lack of armed police - we have armed police everywhere in London. They couldn’t possibly have arrived sooner as they were actually following the bloke, who’d only been out of prison a week.

He was out after being sentenced to 3 years and 4 months last December - 13 months ago. Was known to be a threat - the government (they of genuinely wonderful law and order credentials) were warned he was still a threat. And he was let out. A week ago.

The most important thing is that he didn’t kill anyone - and he can’t kill anyone now.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:48 - Feb 2 with 1073 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:39 - Feb 2 by londonlisa2001

I’m living in Streatham at the moment while we’re having some work done on the house.

5 mins walk from the incident.

To be honest, we spent the afternoon wondering why the helicopter had been up for so long just above us and why there were so many sirens. Only when I went out on the afternoon dog walk that another dog walker said there’d been a terrorist incident and the police had shot and killed the terrorist. Later at the supermarket, the lady on the checkout knew more.

Thankfully those stabbed seem to be ok, including the man that was reported initially as critical.

Those bemoaning the lack of armed police - we have armed police everywhere in London. They couldn’t possibly have arrived sooner as they were actually following the bloke, who’d only been out of prison a week.

He was out after being sentenced to 3 years and 4 months last December - 13 months ago. Was known to be a threat - the government (they of genuinely wonderful law and order credentials) were warned he was still a threat. And he was let out. A week ago.

The most important thing is that he didn’t kill anyone - and he can’t kill anyone now.

THE most important thing, love, is that folk like you are not put at risk.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:58 - Feb 2 with 1059 viewslondonlisa2001

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:48 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

THE most important thing, love, is that folk like you are not put at risk.

Anything can happen to any of us.

It’s just bad luck for the three that were affected today. Thankfully they’re fine.

When there incidents like this I always thank god we don’t have guns here. He could have killed a dozen or more before the police shot him.

They really need to look again at letting these people out so soon. It’s crazy.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:01 - Feb 3 with 1055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How did it spread out from Arabia? Word of mouth? Apostles? ❎
By the Sword? ✅
The Koran and Haddiths have jihad as the number one obligation for all Muslims.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:13 - Feb 3 with 1044 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:58 - Feb 2 by londonlisa2001

Anything can happen to any of us.

It’s just bad luck for the three that were affected today. Thankfully they’re fine.

When there incidents like this I always thank god we don’t have guns here. He could have killed a dozen or more before the police shot him.

They really need to look again at letting these people out so soon. It’s crazy.

It’s not bad luck, Lis, it’s the material failings of an official policy in thrall to the ‘diversity’ cult.

If you cut slack to lunatics and hope for best this is the result.

Login to get fewer ads

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:16 - Feb 3 with 1044 viewslondonlisa2001

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:01 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

How did it spread out from Arabia? Word of mouth? Apostles? ❎
By the Sword? ✅
The Koran and Haddiths have jihad as the number one obligation for all Muslims.

Jihad doesn’t mean what you are implying it does though.

It just means struggle.

Jihad is supposed to represent the struggle to convert evil into good. Whether personally, or by converting others. It states it can be by word of mouth or by ‘the pen’.

Same as most other religions, it’s often turned violent. Because people distort it.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:19 - Feb 3 with 1042 viewslondonlisa2001

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:13 - Feb 3 by Lohengrin

It’s not bad luck, Lis, it’s the material failings of an official policy in thrall to the ‘diversity’ cult.

If you cut slack to lunatics and hope for best this is the result.

There’s no official policy in thrall to the ‘diversity’ cult.

Lack of investment across public services is a huge issue.

Priti Patel is talking about how dreadful it is while overseeing it happening.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:20 - Feb 3 with 1041 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:16 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

It just means struggle.

Jihad is supposed to represent the struggle to convert evil into good. Whether personally, or by converting others. It states it can be by word of mouth or by ‘the pen’.

Same as most other religions, it’s often turned violent. Because people distort it.

You’re saying that as if you actually believe Islamist fundamentalists are introverted philosophers.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:26 - Feb 3 with 1036 viewslondonlisa2001

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:20 - Feb 3 by Lohengrin

You’re saying that as if you actually believe Islamist fundamentalists are introverted philosophers.

Of course not.

They’re nutjobs.

Same as all religious ‘fundamentalists’.

They’re not religious though. Their religion tells them it’s abhorrent. They’re just monsters. Or brainwashed idiots who get sucked in by monsters.

Same as the endless number of white Christian nutjobs who shoot up schools, shopping centres and cinemas in the US. They’re monsters too.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:34 - Feb 3 with 1029 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:26 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

Of course not.

They’re nutjobs.

Same as all religious ‘fundamentalists’.

They’re not religious though. Their religion tells them it’s abhorrent. They’re just monsters. Or brainwashed idiots who get sucked in by monsters.

Same as the endless number of white Christian nutjobs who shoot up schools, shopping centres and cinemas in the US. They’re monsters too.

I’m working tomorrow, Lis. If I wasn’t I’d probably have nipped down for Eucharist. Christian monsters are way, way beyond my wildest imaginings as I’d have shook hands at The Blessing with the folk I grew up around.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:37 - Feb 3 with 1025 viewslondonlisa2001

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:34 - Feb 3 by Lohengrin

I’m working tomorrow, Lis. If I wasn’t I’d probably have nipped down for Eucharist. Christian monsters are way, way beyond my wildest imaginings as I’d have shook hands at The Blessing with the folk I grew up around.

As is the case for ordinary Muslims.
Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:44 - Feb 3 with 1018 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:37 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

As is the case for ordinary Muslims.

Islam isn't ‘ordinary’ here, Lis.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:57 - Feb 3 with 1009 viewstheloneranger

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 23:01 - Feb 2 by centrestandswan

Townhill ?

Townhill and Honey??

Funnily enough the old Rum Puncheon was built on Honey's Farm.

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 01:20 - Feb 3 with 1000 viewsKerouac

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:16 - Feb 3 by londonlisa2001

It just means struggle.

This is horse shite.

...but peeps, don't take my word for it, buy yourself a copy of the Quran and actually bloody read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 02:13 - Feb 3 with 978 viewsDJack

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 22:03 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

Point me to this Islamic nirvana where children skip through fields of buttercups and waterfalls flow golden honey.

Isn't that the post Brexit world..the sunlit uplands

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 08:13 - Feb 3 with 914 viewsNotLoyal

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 21:31 - Feb 2 by DJack

NO! Martyrdom is a recruiting tool for them you silly sausage.

Pork or beef?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 08:47 - Feb 3 with 890 viewsWarwickHunt

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 02:13 - Feb 3 by DJack

Isn't that the post Brexit world..the sunlit uplands

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 09:07 - Feb 3 with 885 viewsHighjack

They put the mental into radical fundamentalism

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 09:12 - Feb 3 with 881 viewstheloneranger

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 09:07 - Feb 3 by Highjack

They put the mental into radical fundamentalism

Are they the same ones who put the Cvnt into Scvnthorpe??

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 832 viewsNotLoyal

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 09:12 - Feb 3 by theloneranger

Are they the same ones who put the Cvnt into Scvnthorpe??

Thick as fck, remember when we played them in the play offs, thick cnts left their shithole at 5am and were in Swansea by 8.30.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 11:29 - Feb 3 with 803 viewsunion_jack

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 00:20 - Feb 3 by Lohengrin

There’s a difference between this post and your original one and that’s the use of the word ‘fundamentalist’. That’s the problem with Islam or indeed any religion - misinterpreting it to suit their own violent agenda.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 11:37 - Feb 3 with 790 viewsLohengrin

Streatham: Man shot dead by police after stabbings in London ... on 11:29 - Feb 3 by union_jack

There’s a difference between this post and your original one and that’s the use of the word ‘fundamentalist’. That’s the problem with Islam or indeed any religion - misinterpreting it to suit their own violent agenda.

I’m not sure I follow you here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024