Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out 21:44 - May 8 with 4486 viewswaynekerr55

Mine will be using the local fruit and veg stall at the market (they've been doing deliveries) and the butchers for meat.

What else will you be doing post lockdown?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:17 - May 9 with 1122 viewsJackinexile1

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:15 - May 9 by Swanjaxs

Good luck with that anyway 👍

Been working through it all mate, doing fine.

Have another beer in the garden and stay safe.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:20 - May 9 with 1113 viewsdickythorpe

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:46 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Nah, we need to be proactive and the aggressor.

Hiya Donald, fancy a Dettol on the rocks?
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:21 - May 9 with 1115 viewsSwanjaxs

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:17 - May 9 by Jackinexile1

Been working through it all mate, doing fine.

Have another beer in the garden and stay safe.

Funnily enough I've been working through it too.

Except for the 14 days I had to self isolate because a family member came down with C-19.

Won't have a beer though thanks, up for work in the morning 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:22 - May 9 with 1104 viewsJackinexile1

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:21 - May 9 by Swanjaxs

Funnily enough I've been working through it too.

Except for the 14 days I had to self isolate because a family member came down with C-19.

Won't have a beer though thanks, up for work in the morning 👍

Respect.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:48 - May 9 with 1078 viewsDarran

I still won’t use a fuçking dishwasher.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 22:04 - May 9 with 1048 viewswaynekerr55

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:48 - May 9 by Darran

Ffs mun

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 22:50 - May 9 with 1020 viewskarnataka

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 20:42 - May 9 by Catullus

Just for a couple of weeks there was hardly any traffic on land or in the air, I could hear the nirds singing all day long and when they weren't there was quiet, lots of quiet, it was lovely but it was never going to last.

I hadn't thought about that but I'm glad a few of you have enjoyed the benefits of quiet such as birdsong. The nearest road to where we live is about 600 metres away and that's just a quiet country lane anyway so in that regard, we hadn't noticed any difference but then that's the reason we chose to live here.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 11:39 - May 10 with 935 viewsdickythorpe

I'll be using local shops more.
I just had Sainsbury's home delivery for the first time in 5 weeks
Mistakes and shortages galore!!! Driver blamed the pickers, I get that it's bonkers times.
Spent 15 mins on phone to get through to customer services who did give me a refund of over £8

It made me think that even if restrictions are lifted slightly again it will take some time for consumers to be confident.
Also the amount of new staff that aren't up to speed and not thorough in these online picking jobs must be creating stress and hassle for the call centre staff, drivers and bosses.

It'll be a pleasure just to get fresh veg and meat from local farm shops.
Maybe this lockdown is showing us we need to take time and not go for the easy "click" the mouse for everything.
[Post edited 10 May 2020 11:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 14:46 - May 10 with 906 viewsrockj

Skipping

I love it - quick, easy workout I feel my posture is better for one.
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:45 - May 10 with 861 viewsOldjack

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 21:48 - May 9 by Darran

or a bath you scruffy tvat

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:56 - May 10 with 854 viewsexiledclaseboy

Working from home much more. The madness of trekking into an office entry day has been exposed by the lockdown. And yes I do realise that it isn’t an option for all.

Poll: Tory leader

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:04 - May 10 with 836 viewsdickythorpe

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:56 - May 10 by exiledclaseboy

Working from home much more. The madness of trekking into an office entry day has been exposed by the lockdown. And yes I do realise that it isn’t an option for all.

It's safer as well ECB, all this "Hot desking" used to really grip my shít .
So many have no idea they stink
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:08 - May 10 with 830 viewsmonmouth

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 17:56 - May 10 by exiledclaseboy

I hope to see all companies using remote software for the interminable and insufferable plethora of time wasting meetings.

My neighbour works for the Land registry and normally trolls into Gloucester every day at early o clock. She is doing about 70% at least of the same work now from her dining room, and reckons she could do 100%. It's been an eye opener. I think we didn't realise how effective some of this software can be, and some probably didn't realise how shit the meetings were neither.

Might not be great overall for mental health though. I think we do need personal contact, and it's certainly no substitute for things like face to face seminars and lectures, although I'm having to use it like that, it is pretty crap, whatever its appalling and pasty faced technonerd supporters claim.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:14 - May 10 with 824 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:08 - May 10 by monmouth

I hope to see all companies using remote software for the interminable and insufferable plethora of time wasting meetings.

My neighbour works for the Land registry and normally trolls into Gloucester every day at early o clock. She is doing about 70% at least of the same work now from her dining room, and reckons she could do 100%. It's been an eye opener. I think we didn't realise how effective some of this software can be, and some probably didn't realise how shit the meetings were neither.

Might not be great overall for mental health though. I think we do need personal contact, and it's certainly no substitute for things like face to face seminars and lectures, although I'm having to use it like that, it is pretty crap, whatever its appalling and pasty faced technonerd supporters claim.

Next week will be my seventh week and without anything official to measure it I’d guess that my productivity has improved. Some relationships suffered initially through lack of interaction but once they sorted out the capacity issues that were stopping us doing video calls that disappeared. It’s not for everyone and I wouldn’t want to do it permanently all week, every week but two or three days a week makes of complete sense.

Poll: Tory leader

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:23 - May 10 with 810 viewsNotLoyal

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:08 - May 10 by monmouth

Trolling isn’t big or clever.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:32 - May 10 with 795 viewsmonmouth

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:23 - May 10 by NotLoyal

Trolling isn’t big or clever.

Fair point. I'll tell her to stop it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:41 - May 10 with 783 viewsrockj

Meetings! My word you’re absolutely right utter bs
Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:52 - May 10 with 769 viewswaynekerr55

That's the direction of travel with us too (no pun intended).

We would either be in Manchester, London or Peterborough once a month but this is likely to be quarterly now (thank fúck).

I think I'll do quarterly meetings F2F with my team and every other 121 face to face (assuming I have the choice)

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:56 - May 10 with 763 viewsMrSwerve

Lockdown changes you'll continue with after we come out on 18:14 - May 10 by exiledclaseboy

Next week will be my seventh week and without anything official to measure it I’d guess that my productivity has improved. Some relationships suffered initially through lack of interaction but once they sorted out the capacity issues that were stopping us doing video calls that disappeared. It’s not for everyone and I wouldn’t want to do it permanently all week, every week but two or three days a week makes of complete sense.

I know what I’ll be suggesting next time our boss wants to call 30 people in early for an 8 til 8.30am meeting.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024