Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. 18:40 - Nov 13 with 6709 viewsWhiterockin

For me its Simon and Garfunkel. I would give absolutely anything to see these two preform live.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 21:28 - Feb 22 with 1411 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 16:08 - Nov 15 by Groo

Rush

Saw them 9 times from 1986-2013, amazing every time.

For me, the band I'd love to see is the Who. Had tickets in 2019 but Roger Daltrey got sick and they cancelled. Wouldn't have been the same anyway without Moon and Entwistle.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 07:05 - Feb 23 with 1375 viewsScotia

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 21:28 - Feb 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Saw them 9 times from 1986-2013, amazing every time.

For me, the band I'd love to see is the Who. Had tickets in 2019 but Roger Daltrey got sick and they cancelled. Wouldn't have been the same anyway without Moon and Entwistle.

The Who are usually very good live, a lot depends on Rogers voice but are musically superb.

Not the same without the original members I suppose but Zack Starkey (Ringo starr's son) and Pino Palladino (Welsh) are good replacements.

Touring this spring and a couple of dates in Texas.

I'm hoping to get tickets on Friday for the London acoustic gig.
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 07:55 - Feb 23 with 1368 views1983

Johnny Cash

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 08:41 - Apr 7 with 1296 viewsRichardO

The Eagles, to tight to pay £75 for Cardiff Hell Freezes Over Tour but would have be happy to pay that now, was happier to pay a lot less at the Liberty stadium and see The Who, Pink, The Killers and Kings of Leon, the last of which was excellent even though I wouldn't have called myself a fan at the time.
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 19:57 - Jun 23 with 1160 viewsTogg

Joni Mitchell mid to late 70s
Dylan the same. Desire and Blood on the Tracks my two faves.
Joy Division, Ramones and The Clash from my school days. Kinks, Small Faces, The Faces if I was older.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2022 20:39]
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 08:32 - Nov 2 with 965 viewsmangohilljack

Badfinger
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 18:16 - Nov 2 with 939 viewsshingle

The Simon and Garfunkel Story show is in Llanelli on Friday night supposed to be very good as well going by the reviews.
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 18:17 - Nov 2 with 939 viewsshingle

Tiny Tim.
Login to get fewer ads

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 12:55 - Jan 27 with 808 viewsonehunglow

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 12:16 - Nov 15 by Best_loser

The Doors

Crystal Ship
Timeless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 13:58 - Jan 27 with 793 viewstheloneranger

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 08:32 - Nov 2 by mangohilljack

Badfinger

I also saw them pre Badfinger - as The Iveys.

Peter "Piggy" Ham used to live around the corner from me, before he found fame.

He never changed, such a gentle kind soul, chewed up and spat out by the music industry.

RIP Piggy.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 20:04 - Jan 27 with 752 viewsBarryTownSwam

The Wombles 👍
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 22:27 - Mar 26 with 655 viewsBoundy

The Cure , Depeche Mode

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 23:11 - Mar 26 with 640 viewsSmallmawl

The best I've seen live is Luther Vandross, Chris Stapleton, Joni Mitchell, Caitlyn Smith and Ashley McBryde.
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 03:26 - Mar 27 with 628 viewsTaliesin

Ye seen a few of the above and theres nobody still alive that would want to see now.

Would loved to have seen Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters Big Bill Broonzy, Son House and Bill Haley.

Maybe on the other side of the veil
Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 09:48 - Mar 27 with 597 viewsdna

Band or Artist that you have never seen but would most like to see. on 06:15 - Feb 22 by Treforys_Jack

Prince,

Hoping to see Tears for Fears and Simple Minds this year.

Saw Tears for Fears (supported by Alison Moyet) at the M & S in Liverpool a couple of years ago, they were superb
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024