Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer 20:33 - Dec 29 with 6075 viewsGeoffThom

Any rumours yet
Transfer on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 4254 viewsNotLoyal

Should be more about new contracts and returning Viktor, then getting a proper striker.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Transfer on 23:22 - Dec 29 with 4164 viewsKeithHaynes

They will almost certainly be rumours, but you will hear it here first.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Transfer on 09:57 - Dec 30 with 4019 viewsNortbankboy

Transfer on 23:22 - Dec 29 by KeithHaynes

They will almost certainly be rumours, but you will hear it here first.

What fans feel about Chad evans?
Transfer on 10:03 - Dec 30 with 4019 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer on 09:57 - Dec 30 by Nortbankboy

Not good enough I would think.

Transfer on 11:28 - Dec 30 with 3969 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Transfer on 09:57 - Dec 30 by Nortbankboy

Nowhere near good enough.

Oh, and he’s scum.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Transfer on 11:45 - Dec 30 with 3942 viewsWhiterockin

I think the club is in a difficult position in this window. Currently we are a top championship club, so bringing in a good championship player will not necessarily improve the squad. Add to that there is a possibly we could be in the Premier League next season, if this was to happen we would need players who could step up. This window, personally I think a couple of loans is the way to go, but to do this we will need to move a couple of loans out.
Transfer on 12:22 - Dec 30 with 3897 viewsChief

Seen Duncan Watmore mentioned. Hope its untrue.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Transfer on 13:23 - Dec 30 with 3827 viewsReslovenSwan1

Transfer on 11:28 - Dec 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Nowhere near good enough.

Oh, and he’s scum.

I find it extra ordinary he has had further disciplinary issues. He is not a very bright lad,

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer on 13:24 - Dec 30 with 3825 viewsReslovenSwan1

Transfer on 12:22 - Dec 30 by Chief

Seen Duncan Watmore mentioned. Hope its untrue.

Duncan was a team mate of Grimes and Palmer in the England u21 Toulon tournament 2016. The stand out player was Jack Grealish.

Transfer on 13:34 - Dec 30 with 3815 viewsBadlands

If Vik goes it frees up a loan place.
Rumblings that Palmer might be recalled by Bristol as he's not getting game time? Odd move for him really.
So that would be another loan position available.
- are there any other under 17s World Cup Winning winger we can get in to play centre forward?
Seriously, Cooper needs to decide how he wants the attack to look. We are unlikely to get a high scoring, defence supporting, midfield working CF so does he stick with the two 10s approach and wing backs?
If he does he needs two wing backs who can take over from Roberts and Bidwell (Naughton is a good full back and Manning doesn't appear to be rated!) when needed or go for a standard back 4. Flexibility hasn't been his strong point.
Or he might prize a Keifer (head on a lumpy stick) style target player from somewhere.
personally, I think we will get 2 or 3 good players irrespective of any plan to cover weaknesses, as a permanent signing for midfield and a couple of loans (CF & midfield) if players are sent back to their clubs.
Players leaving could be crucial ... other possibles are Robert, Woodman and Gibbs-White.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Transfer on 13:51 - Dec 30 with 3799 viewsReslovenSwan1

The most likely option based on young Englnd prospects is Ugbo of Chelsea. He is 19-20 doing well with Cercles Bruge with our old friend Paul Clement. Chelsea would need yo muscle him out like they did with Gallagher but it depends on the player and the contract he is under probably.

Murray of Brighton is probably available. He has been 'over the hill' for about 5 years now. Charlie Austin could be an option if Big Sam does not see him in his plans. £1m in wages but something saved from Palmer and Vic going back. Then there are the young guns Watters and the Norwegain guy who could never get off the ground having never played in the champoinship and turn out like Vic.

Transfer on 14:07 - Dec 30 with 3783 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer on 13:51 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

The most likely option based on young Englnd prospects is Ugbo of Chelsea. He is 19-20 doing well with Cercles Bruge with our old friend Paul Clement. Chelsea would need yo muscle him out like they did with Gallagher but it depends on the player and the contract he is under probably.

Murray of Brighton is probably available. He has been 'over the hill' for about 5 years now. Charlie Austin could be an option if Big Sam does not see him in his plans. £1m in wages but something saved from Palmer and Vic going back. Then there are the young guns Watters and the Norwegain guy who could never get off the ground having never played in the champoinship and turn out like Vic.

Murray would have a field day in our side. He would clean up.

Transfer on 14:42 - Dec 30 with 3742 viewsThornburyswan

Transfer on 14:07 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

Possibly but he is 37 now - that said we only need a decent half-a-season from him so might work.
Transfer on 10:37 - Jan 5 with 3408 viewsAndyCole

Vik to Malmo ? (Is Vic there?)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Transfer on 11:51 - Jan 5 with 3330 viewsChief

Balogun young striker from Arsenal

Transfer on 11:55 - Jan 5 with 3324 views34dfgdf54

Transfer on 11:51 - Jan 5 by Chief

That's from the internet agent who got exposed for being a fake last year when he sent out a tweet thinking he was on his other account isn't it?
Transfer on 11:57 - Jan 5 with 3322 viewsChief

Transfer on 11:55 - Jan 5 by 34dfgdf54

That's from the internet agent who got exposed for being a fake last year when he sent out a tweet thinking he was on his other account isn't it?

Yea him

Transfer on 11:57 - Jan 5 with 3322 viewsSarge

Transfer on 11:51 - Jan 5 by Chief

If you’re going off that tweet from Adam Crawford then I wouldn’t believe it, he’s a fake account. He made up the rumour that Cooper was leaving when Peterson was sold.
Transfer on 12:53 - Jan 5 with 3258 viewstheloneranger

Transfer on 14:07 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

He's mint!! 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Transfer on 15:18 - Jan 5 with 3119 viewsChief

Transfer on 11:57 - Jan 5 by Sarge

If you’re going off that tweet from Adam Crawford then I wouldn’t believe it, he’s a fake account. He made up the rumour that Cooper was leaving when Peterson was sold.

Yea i know.

Although this does make sense. England youth International requiring games.

Transfer on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 2981 views34dfgdf54

Transfer on 15:18 - Jan 5 by Chief

Yea i know.

Although this does make sense. England youth International requiring games.

The guy in question, has just messaged me on his own account because i replied to "crawford", he looks like a spotty f*cking ice gem:

"Didn't get exposed at all you d*ck i just got rid of the account because muppets actually believed it"
Transfer on 18:31 - Jan 5 with 2973 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer on 18:29 - Jan 5 by 34dfgdf54

The guy in question, has just messaged me on his own account because i replied to "crawford", he looks like a spotty f*cking ice gem:

"Didn't get exposed at all you d*ck i just got rid of the account because muppets actually believed it"

Obviously a bored chap, needs some proper contacts.

Transfer on 18:59 - Jan 5 with 2942 viewsAndyCole

Transfer on 10:37 - Jan 5 by AndyCole

Vik to Malmo ? (Is Vic there?)

Can't believe our musical aficionados didn't take this tap in:

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Transfer on 19:01 - Jan 5 with 2934 viewsBillyChong

Transfer on 13:51 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Murray is with Watford
Transfer on 20:03 - Jan 5 with 2846 viewsKeithHaynes

Transfer on 19:01 - Jan 5 by BillyChong

Murray is with Watford

We missed a trick there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024