Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... 18:56 - Jan 26 with 1165 viewstheloneranger

The Metropolitan police says that 31 of its officers broke lockdown rules to have a haircut in a police station while on duty.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/26/dozens-of-police-officers-fined-after-getting-hai

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 20:30 - Jan 26 with 1131 viewsBoundy

I noticed after we were released from the 1st lock down my local hairdresser was charging not far off the cost of the coppers fine .I dread to think what it'll be after this one

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 23:06 - Jan 26 with 1094 viewscontroversial_jack

The Met should trim it's workforce
Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 13:43 - Jan 27 with 1056 viewsKeithHaynes

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 23:06 - Jan 26 by controversial_jack

The Met should trim it's workforce

Your posts do leave people pulling their hair out 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 13:46 - Jan 27 with 1054 viewsonehunglow

Lots of duplicate posts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 15:22 - Jan 27 with 1030 viewscontroversial_jack

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 13:43 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

Your posts do leave people pulling their hair out 😉

I've always seen my posts as being on the fringe
Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 08:55 - Jan 30 with 938 viewsGlyn1

This is bang out of order, cut them some slack.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 875 viewsonehunglow

Seen today report of Police hacking into Major Criminal network by hacking .

The absolute bartads eh.

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 874 viewsHighjack

The police have been facing cuts for years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 10:53 - Feb 1 with 872 viewsonehunglow

Cutting crime: 31 Met officers face fines for haircuts at police station ... on 10:41 - Feb 1 by Highjack

The police have been facing cuts for years.

I remember going a Fed Rep,to the Annual Conference when Ken Clarke was Home Sec. Things were getting scary then.

Jack Straw another cutter but Teresa outdid the lot.

Quite why the troops bother their arses I will never know

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024