Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suggestion on Personnel... 10:39 - Feb 2 with 924 viewsMole_Senior

Obviously, I'm still on cloud nine after last night's epic team performance, but now I'm thinking ahead to Blackburn and wonder about a potential option up top...

We all know Charlie is now our no.1 striker, so if we are to continue with 3-5-2 (which I think we should) and with Dykes self isolating and Bonne bereft of any confidence, why not try either Thomas or Willock alongside Austin?

What I noticed last night, despite us being pretty special all over the park, is our lack of options through the middle or in behind? It's clear the game plan is to play to Austin's strengths; ball out wide and deliver as many crosses as possible. That said and where we fell short vs. Derby for example, is that if plan A doesn't work, then we need a plan B? I wonder if Willock and/or Thomas would give us that little ball in behind option to mix it up?
Suggestion on Personnel... on 10:49 - Feb 2 with 861 viewsloftboy

I really want Albert and Willock in the starting line up. Play chair in carrols role.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Suggestion on Personnel... on 10:50 - Feb 2 with 860 viewsdaveB

I'd like to see Bonne get a run in the side, he's not had that yet and think there is something to work with there. He gets in good positions
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024