Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women’s football 17:36 - Oct 28 with 1956 viewspencoedjack

Does anyone on here watch it?

Do you think women’s football should be included in shows like football focus or have a separate programme for those who are interested?

Should ex professional male players be part of coverage of women’s games?
Women’s football on 15:07 - Oct 29 with 430 viewsBadlands

Women's football is good especially when the better teams are playing.
As for pundits, I'd go out of my way to listen to Gwennan Harries who really tells it like is. No holds barred without being unnecessarily unpleasant.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Women’s football on 15:37 - Oct 29 with 411 viewsCatullus

Women’s football on 14:43 - Oct 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Pundits like Ian Wright are a waste of space. Since Mich Richards has joined it has become a trio of gigglers like early morning radio as they discover an Wright was the last man to score a hat trick on a Shrove Tuesday in at Villa Park.

I prefer the serious trainspotter types on Quest that know everything about everything because they are obsessives. The can quote the Ollie Cooper's data at Newport actually match those of Josh Sheehan's who is 58 months older.

What really grinds my gears is pundits who dance around the facts, you can be watching a live game and the pundit will say something like 'I'm not sure there was much contact there' when it was clearly a foul yet at the slightest contact the same pundit will say nailed on penalty.
I agree with you about EFL on quest, much better punditry, in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024