Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing 16:56 - Jan 10 with 2807 viewsswancity

Losing 2-3 to a Premier League side? Having deserved to have nicked it 2-1. Disappointing of course but some people need to put things into perspective.

Our Club is a shadow of what it was sadly. Remember when others were envious. Our model. Our rise and ride from near oblivion. Local people owning the Club. They said they cared. They didn’t really did they?

Those owners must accept responsibility for our current situation and demise. Do not blame the hard working manager. He’s doing his best and of course some errors have been made but our club is still recovering, at least trying to recover from the sale of the club. It’s in the wrong hands.

Just get behind those now trying to rescue it. Including our manager and coaches and players. If we aren’t careful there’s a season of struggle ahead.

But it won’t be “embarrassing.”

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 527 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:29 - Jan 11 by Chief

Well I was standing so I wasn't sitting next to you.

Plus it was 0-1 with Sean Devine scoring.

But apart from that.....

I saw that game and the Bristol Rovers match and Swansea lost both. Perhaps Flack scored for the Pirates. 20 yeas ago by crickey.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 15:08 - Jan 11 with 502 viewsChief

Swansea 0 Kidderminster 4 - Now that was embarrassing on 14:32 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I saw that game and the Bristol Rovers match and Swansea lost both. Perhaps Flack scored for the Pirates. 20 yeas ago by crickey.

Flack never played for Bristol Rovers.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024