Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£142.50 17:50 - Feb 12 with 2459 viewsSteveB

My bill for today, and at least 2 hours from home. That was fkng abysmal.
£142.50 on 21:45 - Feb 12 with 2060 viewsStanisgod

I think free travel to Blackburn is the least they could do after this debacle. Paid for by the players, not the club.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

£142.50 on 22:11 - Feb 12 with 1983 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I've lost similar money from paying out for the 8pm kickoff. I couldn't even go when they changed it back to 3pm.

I've applied back to the club for the hotel cost and provided all kinds of proof of purchase but nothing refunded yet.

I'll be donating anything I get back to the community trust and to the charity climb.

[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 22:26]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

£142.50 on 00:58 - Feb 13 with 1754 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Savage money and I and all overseas QPR fans salute the dedication and loyalty our English based fans show every week.
Its the people who travel the miles ,suffer the inconveniences and pay big chunks of their pay to support their clubs that deserve the most yet get the least more often than not .
Hope you are home safe and sound and all the weary travellers.Lets forget today next week is a fresh start
£142.50 on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 1342 viewsthompsonridd

£142.50 on 00:58 - Feb 13 by CLAREMAN1995

Savage money and I and all overseas QPR fans salute the dedication and loyalty our English based fans show every week.
Its the people who travel the miles ,suffer the inconveniences and pay big chunks of their pay to support their clubs that deserve the most yet get the least more often than not .
Hope you are home safe and sound and all the weary travellers.Lets forget today next week is a fresh start

Great Post 👏 👏
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024