Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. 21:18 - Feb 28 with 3427 viewsDr_Parnassus

“Sometimes I think 10 passes when maybe 3 or 4 would be sufficient to get them forward…. I’m not suggesting they should turn into a long ball side, far from it. On occasions they just look a little over eager on the possession stats”

Talking about our slow play and passes that don’t really provide any purpose other than allowing the opposition time to get back into position.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:58 - Mar 2 with 447 viewsraynor94

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 19:26 - Mar 1 by onehunglow

Its like this
Both sides Dire first half
Our screwball coach sent them out with same tactics and mindset with Fiher doing his best to gift WBA with a leg up.
They failed,they were that abject

When we twigged they truly were shyte and Ntcham released instead of being disgracefully left on the bench,lo and behold ,they game changes.

WBA killed off by us being direct direct. This was down to the players not Martin.

Russy fans are killing us stone dead

Support the team and love the club,not Martin.

Getting silly now, you are grizzling after wins, Ntcham has been off the pace the last few games, no problem in him being on the bench.

Martin called it right

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:14 - Mar 2 with 421 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 08:58 - Mar 2 by raynor94

Getting silly now, you are grizzling after wins, Ntcham has been off the pace the last few games, no problem in him being on the bench.

Martin called it right

Grizzling.Ye God.
My mother used to say that about me before locking me in the coal shed. (I was only early teens).
Wrong again.

Ntcham is class and like many others misplayed.

At least Cabango is being left alone to show what a fine young player he is.Any of our defenders smacking Carroll in the kisser is to be loved-surely,but many of us see Ben as a liability.. Have a look at what is posted by others.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:24 - Mar 2 with 403 viewsraynor94

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:14 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Grizzling.Ye God.
My mother used to say that about me before locking me in the coal shed. (I was only early teens).
Wrong again.

Ntcham is class and like many others misplayed.

At least Cabango is being left alone to show what a fine young player he is.Any of our defenders smacking Carroll in the kisser is to be loved-surely,but many of us see Ben as a liability.. Have a look at what is posted by others.

Ntcham is class when he wants to be, very inconsistent and seems to be far better as an impact sub.

Ben I have no problem with at all, hope he keeps improving better with Naughton alongside him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:31 - Mar 2 with 388 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:24 - Mar 2 by raynor94

Ntcham is class when he wants to be, very inconsistent and seems to be far better as an impact sub.

Ben I have no problem with at all, hope he keeps improving better with Naughton alongside him

Good reply .Fair comment.
Monsieur either need a rocket up his backside or a cuddle.

Either way, he is effective and sometimes a class player needs to be indulged.

I read NEGATIVE comments on here and weep.

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 13:46 - Mar 2 with 329 viewsBoundy

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 09:24 - Mar 2 by raynor94

He's not been playing well for a while , his first touch at times has been dismal which at times has caused us problems losing the ball . He's a great player when he's on his game but imo lately he's more deserving of being on the bench rather that starting

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 16:02 - Mar 2 with 311 viewsonehunglow

Commentator sums it up after watching us for 50 mins.. on 13:46 - Mar 2 by Boundy

He's not been playing well for a while , his first touch at times has been dismal which at times has caused us problems losing the ball . He's a great player when he's on his game but imo lately he's more deserving of being on the bench rather that starting

A good exchange .
Thanks to you and Ray nor

As regards firstvtouch…Obefemi !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024