Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Taylor 04:43 - May 1 with 7880 viewsKilkennyjack

What a fight.
What a fighter.

GOAT.

Beware of the Risen People

Katie Taylor on 13:46 - May 6 with 1096 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 13:31 - May 6 by onehunglow

Moralsing Herbert.
Leave it out man.

If you can't argue properly then don't even try.

Now then,what happens when trans men/women want to take up boxing.

Read what Sharron Davies has to say about gender equality etc. A superb,honest and true athlete.

That won’t be long trans dominant in women’s swimming in USA.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Katie Taylor on 14:27 - May 6 with 1081 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 10:32 - May 6 by onehunglow

You see ,even though 73 and I have had some feisty exchanges we agree on this subject.
Now,all of you need to grasp that.
It is and never has been about women s rights. Sadly,that was where that infamous thread went awry that saw me banned . It is simply a fact many fibd female boxing grotesque and that is no disrespect to any female who wants to don gloves and risk her health . No need to do that to risk health either as living with a violent man is dangerous .

Get it ,yet.

Its all about women's rights.

Katie Taylor on 17:30 - May 6 with 1050 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 14:27 - May 6 by Kilkennyjack

No, it’s the about people like you how enjoy seeing women get beaten up

Katie Taylor on 18:41 - May 6 with 1051 viewsshingle

Katie Taylor on 22:07 - May 5 by 73__73

I have absolutely nothing to prove, especially to someone that talks shite

You must talk to yourself on a daily basis then, anyway you bottled the offer so there is no need to keep talking aggressively on here anymore now is there.
Katie Taylor on 18:55 - May 6 with 1029 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 14:27 - May 6 by Kilkennyjack

And their rights should not be abused by men leering at them in a boxing ring.

Great head shot.
Right cross to the heart
look at that ,Katie's nose smashed all over the place

sick

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Katie Taylor on 19:10 - May 6 with 1014 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 18:41 - May 6 by shingle

You must talk to yourself on a daily basis then, anyway you bottled the offer so there is no need to keep talking aggressively on here anymore now is there.

Bottled what offer lol off some clown 🤡 on the internet. 😂
If women want to fight that’s their choice. It’s the men watching women getting beaten up, is the sick bit.

Katie Taylor on 20:13 - May 6 with 996 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 19:10 - May 6 by 73__73

If women want to fight that’s their choice. It’s the men watching women getting beaten up, is the sick bit.

Have we not made this clear enough.
Many of got hold of the wring end of the stick here including our learned friend.

NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN

I say females have the right not to be leered at by men as they smash the crap out of each other. It is possible one of them might be in the early stages of pregnancy.

And leered at they are .

Women also do not have to go into a ring to avoid a life of crime etc as has been muted.

Katie Taylor on 20:49 - May 6 with 988 viewstheloneranger

Katie Taylor on 20:13 - May 6 by onehunglow

Have we not made this clear enough.
Many of got hold of the wring end of the stick here including our learned friend.

NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN

I say females have the right not to be leered at by men as they smash the crap out of each other. It is possible one of them might be in the early stages of pregnancy.

And leered at they are .

Women also do not have to go into a ring to avoid a life of crime etc as has been muted.

All female fighters have to pass the same medical tests as their male counterparts, PLUS a pregnancy test!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Katie Taylor on 21:07 - May 6 with 979 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 20:49 - May 6 by theloneranger

All female fighters have to pass the same medical tests as their male counterparts, PLUS a pregnancy test!!

I didn't know they did pregnancy tests.
That's ok then.

Katie Taylor on 10:00 - May 7 with 947 viewsshingle

Katie Taylor on 19:10 - May 6 by 73__73

But it does not have to be on the internet you have been clearly given an offer to prove your point legally in the real world and you have sh_t out of doing so, but you continue to call fellow forum members names on here it is really brave of you calling me a clown on here when you are to afraid to do so face to face.
Katie Taylor on 11:39 - May 7 with 915 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 10:00 - May 7 by shingle

But it does not have to be on the internet you have been clearly given an offer to prove your point legally in the real world and you have sh_t out of doing so, but you continue to call fellow forum members names on here it is really brave of you calling me a clown on here when you are to afraid to do so face to face.

Afraid of what exactly 😂
You are have great difficulty in understanding people have different opinions.
No one in the entire world will make me change my mind and that is women fighting is horrible and men who like it, must have something wrong with them.

Katie Taylor on 12:07 - May 7 with 915 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 11:39 - May 7 by 73__73

Afraid of what exactly 😂
No one in the entire world will make me change my mind and that is women fighting is horrible and men who like it, must have something wrong with them.

Thinking of Killy, it’s probably the Irish connection with McGregor

Nobody yet has seen our point,ie that it is a grotesque spectacle and the womens rights crap is simply irrelevant.

We re Herbert’s apparently for thinking as we do. Trying to force our views on women. This is classic Winston .

Us old scum were brought up in a age when women were differently treated and stayed at home to provide meals ,home make and provide a comfortable for the family unit . Men worked hard and by the time they came home they were shattered . My dad certainly was .

this now is anathema to modern day revisionists .

Katie Taylor on 12:53 - May 7 with 903 viewsKilkennyjack

Katie Taylor on 12:07 - May 7 by onehunglow

Nobody yet has seen our point,ie that it is a grotesque spectacle and the womens rights crap is simply irrelevant.

We re Herbert’s apparently for thinking as we do. Trying to force our views on women. This is classic Winston .

Us old scum were brought up in a age when women were differently treated and stayed at home to provide meals ,home make and provide a comfortable for the family unit . Men worked hard and by the time they came home they were shattered . My dad certainly was .

Thankfully things have progressed.

Women are entitled to do any job a man can do.
Includes the highest offices in the land.

Would you feel more at home in Iraq or Saudi ?

You are seeing women's sport through strange lens.
Most other men can just watch the sport and enjoy it - same as mens sport.

Maybe you should start off with track and field and tennis.
Take it step by step from there.
Or dont watch.

It is never going away, so you need to suck it up.

Katie Taylor on 13:59 - May 7 with 886 viewsSirjohnalot

My wife is a Director at Barclays Bank, likely soon to be promoted to a Managing Director. Some of the best barristers I’ve worked with are women (certainly some of the best Judges).
As near in time as the 60s I believe, women had to (were made to ) resign when they got married.

The women staying at home view is, thankfully long behind us.

If you think boxing per se is grotesque, that’s fair enough. Women boxing, or playing rugby is no different to men.

Using your rationale that men ‘ogle’ women boxing, do you think women do the same when men box ?
Katie Taylor on 18:25 - May 7 with 860 viewsshingle

Katie Taylor on 11:39 - May 7 by 73__73

Afraid of what exactly 😂

You have stated a trained female MMA athlete would never be able to handle themselves against a man so i offered you the chance to come down a certain gym in Swansea and a legal grapple or spar which ever one you prefer would be arranged for you against one of the top girls there, so it is that opinion of yours and not your opinion of whether you do not enjoy men watching woman fight i have a grievance with, you have the chance to prove your theory and to back up and practice what you preach , but have declined the offer or as myself and everyone else can see have simply pooped your pants.
Katie Taylor on 18:34 - May 7 with 852 viewsonehunglow

Get your head out of your backsides and read what is posted.

It is nothing to do with equality.

Got that?

Katie Taylor on 20:17 - May 7 with 823 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 18:25 - May 7 by shingle

You have stated a trained female MMA athlete would never be able to handle themselves against a man so i offered you the chance to come down a certain gym in Swansea and a legal grapple or spar which ever one you prefer would be arranged for you against one of the top girls there, so it is that opinion of yours and not your opinion of whether you do not enjoy men watching woman fight i have a grievance with, you have the chance to prove your theory and to back up and practice what you preach , but have declined the offer or as myself and everyone else can see have simply pooped your pants.

And what is the name of this gym ?
These women wouldn’t stand a chance against an average guy.
I’d be confident of beating any guy at this mysterious gym.

You may get turned on by wanting to fight a woman, but no thanks, as any proper guy wouldn’t even entertain the thought.

Katie Taylor on 20:43 - May 7 with 808 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 20:17 - May 7 by 73__73

And what is the name of this gym ?
These women wouldn’t stand a chance against an average guy.
I’d be confident of beating any guy at this mysterious gym.

You may get turned on by wanting to fight a woman, but no thanks, as any proper guy wouldn’t even entertain the thought.

Equality has mentioned been mentioned in this thread
What about a woman's right to fight a man in a ring .
Well. They would fight at the same weight .
So why not then?

Katie Taylor on 09:22 - May 8 with 758 views73__73

Are women happier now than they were 40 or 50 years ago ? No they are not.
Happiness is the best indicator for life and all the equality legislation will not change that.

Katie Taylor on 09:40 - May 8 with 756 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 13:59 - May 7 by Sirjohnalot

My wife is a Director at Barclays Bank, likely soon to be promoted to a Managing Director. Some of the best barristers I’ve worked with are women (certainly some of the best Judges).
As near in time as the 60s I believe, women had to (were made to ) resign when they got married.

If you think boxing per se is grotesque, that’s fair enough. Women boxing, or playing rugby is no different to men.

Using your rationale that men ‘ogle’ women boxing, do you think women do the same when men box ?

The best women in my opinion are the ones who make a conscious decision not to work and to bring up their children.

There is no job that comes close to that.

Katie Taylor on 10:35 - May 8 with 752 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 09:40 - May 8 by 73__73

The best women in my opinion are the ones who make a conscious decision not to work and to bring up their children.

There is no job that comes close to that.

My mum never worked and like many took pride in what she did in the home.
We grew up pretty free but knew boundaries . Many kids don’t have that because they are an inconvenience to parents.

Amazing that normally good parents keep kids on straight and narrow .

No need then to get in a ring and be smashed just to avoid getting into trouble on the streets

Any sign of understanding this concept yet ?

Katie Taylor on 10:52 - May 8 with 748 viewscontroversial_jack

Katie Taylor on 13:59 - May 7 by Sirjohnalot

That's great and i'm with you all the way, however , when i see female, brickies, scaffolders , road diggers etc, i will know full equality has arrived. Women simply don't want to do these tough kind of jobs
Katie Taylor on 14:33 - May 8 with 722 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve said all I can on this topic. Others opinions differ, which is fair enough, but think it’s in danger of just going back and forth,

Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday
Katie Taylor on 15:09 - May 8 with 716 views73__73

Katie Taylor on 14:33 - May 8 by Sirjohnalot

I’ve said all I can on this topic. Others opinions differ, which is fair enough, but think it’s in danger of just going back and forth,

Yes and you are wrong. Have a good day

Katie Taylor on 16:01 - May 8 with 696 viewsonehunglow

Katie Taylor on 14:33 - May 8 by Sirjohnalot

So a Banker and a barrister bringing in the sheeves.
I read this weekend Cherie Blair fee is 1k per hour.
Worth it really when starting at lower than minimum wage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024