Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale MBE 22:47 - Jun 1 with 5624 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Son.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Bale MBE on 22:54 - Jun 5 with 562 viewsbritferry

I think this will guarantee he signs for Caaardiff next season

He will be able to pick and choose his games prior to the world cup and then play out the season when he returns... unfortunately, it makes perfect sense to me

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Gareth Bale MBE on 23:16 - Jun 5 with 539 viewsbonymine

Gareth Bale MBE on 22:54 - Jun 5 by britferry

I think this will guarantee he signs for Caaardiff next season

He will be able to pick and choose his games prior to the world cup and then play out the season when he returns... unfortunately, it makes perfect sense to me

Hope not …

Getting kicked every week in Championship or play decent football in Italy maybe ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Gareth Bale MBE on 21:03 - Jun 7 with 408 viewsReslovenSwan1

From google :- on the MLS

The regular season began on February 26 and will conclude on October 9. The MLS Cup Final is scheduled to occur on November 5, sixteen days prior to the start of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. New York City FC entered the season as defending champions, having defeated the Portland Timbers in MLS Cup 2021.

He will be looked after not get kicked too much and the season will be done and dusted for the Wales game (v England) to be his last if Cymru go out.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024