Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? 19:07 - Aug 27 with 1495 viewsdantheswansman

I feel i have given Martin more time than most to get his 'Process' implemented, its not working, in fact i cant remember the last time i was this bored watching the Swans, even the most devoted Martin fan (don't laugh they do exist) must see this is not working
So who would come in and take his place, they will get absolutely sod all from the owners, no transfer budget, best players sold for next to nothing and certainly not their actual value, i want Martin gone but i cant think of anyone else mad enough to come into this disaster of a football club
Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:11 - Aug 27 with 1480 viewsKeithHaynes

Dyche or Warnock anyone ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:14 - Aug 27 with 1454 viewsdantheswansman

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:11 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Dyche or Warnock anyone ?

If Warnock came here then i would completely stop going to watch them, that is my worst nightmare, i cannot really think of anything worse except maybe Craig Bellamy
Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:18 - Aug 27 with 1431 viewsKeithHaynes

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:14 - Aug 27 by dantheswansman

If Warnock came here then i would completely stop going to watch them, that is my worst nightmare, i cannot really think of anything worse except maybe Craig Bellamy

Not advocating Warnock but he would come to Swansea in a heartbeat.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 21:24 - Aug 27 with 1236 viewsguthrieintherain

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:18 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Savasase for me.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 21:26 - Aug 27 with 1228 viewsonehunglow

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 21:24 - Aug 27 by guthrieintherain

Savasase for me.

We would do better with Felix the Stadium Cat.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 1165 viewsBoundy

Ok Martin has to go but who would take his place? on 19:18 - Aug 27 by KeithHaynes

Now that would be funny , double double anyone.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024