Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton, Beale and Clint Hill - through a young player's eyes 23:55 - Sep 26 with 2603 viewsNewBee

The 'Rangers Review' has a long interview with Aidan Wilson, a young Scots Centre Back who was at Rangers from he was a small boy, but didn't quite make it at senior level, partly due to injury and partly due to the club upgrading its playing staff after Gerrard and Beale took over.

Anyhow, after playing lower league in Scotland, he's now 25 and with Glentoran in Belfast, and he makes some observations about his time at Ibrox which might interest a few on here, as follows:

“When I was getting to 16/17 I think it was Mark Warburton who was the manager but he never really brought too many young boys round to train with the first team.
“Then Pedro [Caixinha] got the job and there were more young boys filtering round. I ended up going round and training and I seemed to do well enough to the point where Pedro wanted you to come round and was actually asking for me."

“Clint Hill really helped me. He used to sit and watch my clips with me and just give me wee pointers here and there. He was probably the most influential of the centre-halves at the time. I actually speak to Clint here and there now and if I need anything I’ll just drop him a message and he’ll always reply. He was great for me.”

“When [Steven] Gerrard first came in, we were doing a lot of hard runs and stuff in pre-season and I just felt something wasn’t right with my knee. I tried to play through it but I just didn’t feel physically right. To be fair, when I spoke to Gerrard before I left, he was brilliant and Mick Beale was as well. They could see I wasn’t right but they looked after me brilliantly. It took quite a while to work out what was best for me in terms of operation-wise but eventually, I got the best treatment and best surgery and the club looked after me brilliantly."
https://www.rangersreview.co.uk/interviews/22573928.rangers-academy-graduate-aim
Warburton, Beale and Clint Hill - through a young player's eyes on 15:37 - Nov 6 with 1641 viewsWease1

Yo, these stroke examples on https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/stroke/ are a lifesaver for my nursing studies! They break down different cases, symptoms, and treatments so clearly. It's like having a virtual mentor explaining everything. Plus, they're real-world cases, so you can see how theory translates to practice. Super helpful for my upcoming exams and clinicals!
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 13:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024