Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hayya Card 20:56 - Oct 26 with 1947 viewsbonymine

For those travelling to Qatar just wondering how this visa application process has been working for you as my experience so far has been that it’s pretty shambolic with less than four weeks to go ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Hayya Card on 21:31 - Oct 26 with 1909 viewsKeithHaynes

Mate of mine said the same, but reckons the process takes about five weeks. How long has yours taken ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hayya Card on 21:37 - Oct 26 with 1893 viewsbonymine

As we’re staying in Dubai and not Qatar should be far more straightforward as I read it Keith but I’m reliant on a worldwide ticket operator to provide me with ticket application reference numbers which appears to be the problem atm hope it’s resolved before the USA game prior to us arriving for the Iran game.

Hayya Card on 21:51 - Oct 26 with 1870 viewsKeithHaynes

Hayya Card on 21:37 - Oct 26 by bonymine

As we’re staying in Dubai and not Qatar should be far more straightforward as I read it Keith but I’m reliant on a worldwide ticket operator to provide me with ticket application reference numbers which appears to be the problem atm hope it’s resolved before the USA game prior to us arriving for the Iran game.

Best of luck, trip of a lifetime regardless of the polly tricks around it.

Hayya Card on 22:07 - Oct 26 with 1857 viewsmajorraglan

Hayya Card on 21:37 - Oct 26 by bonymine

I bought my tickets via the FIFA portal back in July. Completing the Hayya application was a mare, uploading the passport details was difficult and took ages. I initially tried to upload a scanned copy of my passport but it wouldn’t work in the end I think I took a photo of the passport and uploaded that. Once the application was completed and submitted it didn’t take long to approve, maybe a couple of hours. I also ordered a physical hayya card which took about 2 weeks to arrive.
Once you get the ticket codes you’ll be fine, you just need them ASAP.
Hayya Card on 22:15 - Oct 26 with 1854 viewsbonymine

Hayya Card on 22:07 - Oct 26 by majorraglan

I bought my tickets via the FIFA portal back in July. Completing the Hayya application was a mare, uploading the passport details was difficult and took ages. I initially tried to upload a scanned copy of my passport but it wouldn’t work in the end I think I took a photo of the passport and uploaded that. Once the application was completed and submitted it didn’t take long to approve, maybe a couple of hours. I also ordered a physical hayya card which took about 2 weeks to arrive.
Once you get the ticket codes you’ll be fine, you just need them ASAP.

Thanks for that update major I was emailed a ticket code 3 weeks ago from the Tour Company which proved to be invalid with regards to completing the Hayya and they’ve said they will provide me with another ticket code asap.

Hopefully it will be sorted well before the tournament and particularly if you’ve got tickets for the first game v USA ?

Hayya Card on 22:18 - Oct 26 with 1839 viewsbonymine

Hayya Card on 21:51 - Oct 26 by KeithHaynes

Best of luck, trip of a lifetime regardless of the polly tricks around it.

Cheers for that Keith yes indeed hopefully all will go smoothly 🤞🙏🏼

Hayya Card on 23:12 - Oct 26 with 1803 viewsowainglyndwr

We have had our plastic card come through no problem .
Maybe it makes a difference just having the app approval
Hayya Card on 23:34 - Oct 26 with 1786 viewsmajorraglan

Hayya Card on 22:15 - Oct 26 by bonymine

Thanks for that update major I was emailed a ticket code 3 weeks ago from the Tour Company which proved to be invalid with regards to completing the Hayya and they’ve said they will provide me with another ticket code asap.

Hopefully it will be sorted well before the tournament and particularly if you’ve got tickets for the first game v USA ?

I’d get on to the tour company and keep chasing them. I’ve got tickets for the first 2 Wales games and doing the shuttle flights from Dubai.
Login to get fewer ads

Hayya Card on 00:26 - Oct 27 with 1767 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hayya Card on 22:18 - Oct 26 by bonymine

Cheers for that Keith yes indeed hopefully all will go smoothly 🤞🙏🏼

Have a good trip mate, still won't be a patch on Yugoslavia though 🤣, nearly 35yrs ago, where's it gone
Hayya Card on 12:20 - Oct 27 with 1679 viewsbonymine

Hayya Card on 00:26 - Oct 27 by Treforys_Jack

Have a good trip mate, still won't be a patch on Yugoslavia though 🤣, nearly 35yrs ago, where's it gone

Cheers mate will do my best ⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👊

Yes indeed that Yugoslavia tour is right up there with the best ever one crazy trip with so many tales to tell I’m smiling to myself just writing this now !!! 🍻👌 take care mate

Hayya Card on 19:44 - Oct 28 with 1565 viewsbonymine

Good progress being made today with an informative update from the Travel Operator regarding Hayya Cards plus we no longer need to have negative PCR tests to enter Qatar.

This has gone from the trip of a lifetime to the nightmare of a lifetime back to ‘fairly confident’ it will still be the trip of a lifetime but so much ‘red tape’ to negotiate never had this level of complexity of requirements whilst watching football at club and international level all over Europe all my life.

The stress and anxiety generated is totally unnecessary but it highlights the massive retrospective faux pas in ‘awarding’ the finals to Qatar.

But hey ho when (if 🙈) we get there it will be hugely memorable I hope ; I was determined to experience our first Finals since 1958 with my sons, they may well be around to experience it again but my chances of doing so diminish quite rapidly with age !!

Yma o Hyd ⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👊

Hayya Card on 20:29 - Oct 28 with 1540 viewsKeithHaynes

Hayya Card on 19:44 - Oct 28 by bonymine

Good progress being made today with an informative update from the Travel Operator regarding Hayya Cards plus we no longer need to have negative PCR tests to enter Qatar.

This has gone from the trip of a lifetime to the nightmare of a lifetime back to ‘fairly confident’ it will still be the trip of a lifetime but so much ‘red tape’ to negotiate never had this level of complexity of requirements whilst watching football at club and international level all over Europe all my life.

The stress and anxiety generated is totally unnecessary but it highlights the massive retrospective faux pas in ‘awarding’ the finals to Qatar.

But hey ho when (if 🙈) we get there it will be hugely memorable I hope ; I was determined to experience our first Finals since 1958 with my sons, they may well be around to experience it again but my chances of doing so diminish quite rapidly with age !!

Yma o Hyd ⚽️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👊

Get that flag flying high mate.

Hayya Card on 20:34 - Oct 28 with 1532 viewsbonymine

Hayya Card on 20:29 - Oct 28 by KeithHaynes

Get that flag flying high mate.

Fingers crossed we are now back on track Keith 🤞🙏🏼👊

Hayya Card on 20:37 - Oct 28 with 1525 viewsKeithHaynes

Hayya Card on 20:34 - Oct 28 by bonymine

Fingers crossed we are now back on track Keith 🤞🙏🏼👊

You will be there !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024