Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
REVIVA 12:15 - Jun 13 with 2131 viewsBadlands

Front of shirt sponsor.
Not sure about coffee down the front of my shirt!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

REVIVA on 12:25 - Jun 13 with 2096 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-and-reviva-coffee-announce-new-shi
REVIVA on 12:40 - Jun 13 with 2044 viewsBoundy

Better than a betting company , I was quite happy with the link to the University.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

REVIVA on 12:46 - Jun 13 with 2033 viewsPlankton

Reviva.
Owned by Gulf Oil
REVIVA on 20:02 - Jun 13 with 1708 viewsReslovenSwan1

REVIVA on 12:46 - Jun 13 by Plankton

Reviva.
Owned by Gulf Oil

Gulf oil is owned by the Hinduja group a massive Indian conglomerate. Gulf UK is a small company run by the company's lawyer and based in London. Perhaps its called a holding company or shall company. I stand to be corrected on that. (It has no serious money of its own).

I got the feeling the first link with Gulf was when a local petrol Service station chain in Swansea was taken over by Gulf Oil and Gulf took over as the shirt sponsor at the same time simply to fullfill its corporate obligations. I cannot remember the name of the local company but it had black and h yellow livery.

I would be surprised anyone of that era would remember it such that the link was re established.

Wise sage since Toshack era

REVIVA on 20:04 - Jun 13 with 1705 viewsonehunglow

REVIVA on 20:02 - Jun 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Gulf oil is owned by the Hinduja group a massive Indian conglomerate. Gulf UK is a small company run by the company's lawyer and based in London. Perhaps its called a holding company or shall company. I stand to be corrected on that. (It has no serious money of its own).

I got the feeling the first link with Gulf was when a local petrol Service station chain in Swansea was taken over by Gulf Oil and Gulf took over as the shirt sponsor at the same time simply to fullfill its corporate obligations. I cannot remember the name of the local company but it had black and h yellow livery.

I would be surprised anyone of that era would remember it such that the link was re established.

The one in Blackpill

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

REVIVA on 20:23 - Jun 13 with 1676 viewsReslovenSwan1

REVIVA on 20:04 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

The one in Blackpill

Donald "Curly" Humphries owner of Action Petrol sold up to Gulf back in the 1990. (33 years ago).

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/curly-petrol-king-mourned-2206320

Swansea had a yellow and black strip to match the service stations. I was unable to download it on account of not being clever enough with my chrome book. Rather than getting frustrated just accept it.

RIP Curly.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 20:27]

REVIVA on 20:59 - Jun 13 with 1648 viewsBoundy

REVIVA on 20:23 - Jun 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Donald "Curly" Humphries owner of Action Petrol sold up to Gulf back in the 1990. (33 years ago).

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/curly-petrol-king-mourned-2206320

Swansea had a yellow and black strip to match the service stations. I was unable to download it on account of not being clever enough with my chrome book. Rather than getting frustrated just accept it.

RIP Curly.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 20:27]

He sold dodgy fuel which always smelt of seawater . There was one in Pentrechwyth which ideal for us oiks , you know the ones who mistrust the yanks and have no problem singing about sheep abuse

REVIVA on 21:46 - Jun 13 with 1607 viewsReslovenSwan1

REVIVA on 20:59 - Jun 13 by Boundy

He sold dodgy fuel which always smelt of seawater . There was one in Pentrechwyth which ideal for us oiks , you know the ones who mistrust the yanks and have no problem singing about sheep abuse

I was not in the area at that time so cannot comment on whether Curley diluted the petrol to cut costs. Gulf bought the company anyway. It could be local gossip but I keep an open mind on your accusation. Was he ever pulled up for it?

You can carry on distrusting the owners who put money into the club. Xenophobic filth is illegal and I draw your attention to it. Some Welsh people like me find it offensive. The club and the Welsh FA claim to be 'zero tolerant 'of all abuse and therefore in my opinion need to act.

Login to get fewer ads

REVIVA on 22:06 - Jun 13 with 1581 viewsbuilthjack

With talk being that little Wrexham of League 2 are going to receive £2.5m a year of United Airlines, I wonder what wonderful deal we have from a little known coffee company as a Championship side.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

REVIVA on 22:41 - Jun 13 with 1548 viewsguthrieintherain

REVIVA on 22:06 - Jun 13 by builthjack

With talk being that little Wrexham of League 2 are going to receive £2.5m a year of United Airlines, I wonder what wonderful deal we have from a little known coffee company as a Championship side.

Have Wrexham just had a 10 million cash injection then.

If we can't be upbeat about our prospects now may as well find a new hobby or support Wrexham perhaps

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

REVIVA on 00:29 - Jun 14 with 1505 viewsReslovenSwan1

REVIVA on 22:06 - Jun 13 by builthjack

The little know coffee company will not be little know for much longer. it is owned by the Hinduja group. This is a massive Indian conglomerate who want a piece of the coffee roasting action. It looks like a start up and some advance subliminal recognition fr the launch next year.

They are likely to go big in the UK in my opinion.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/hinduja/?sh=5f393db84482.

Good to see little Swansea get noticed amongst the world's richest people just because of Curly from Newport.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2023 0:36]

REVIVA on 00:55 - Jun 14 with 1488 viewsBadlands

Preparing to launch Reviva internationally.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

REVIVA on 06:20 - Jun 14 with 1452 viewsWhiterockin

So how much is the deal worth?
REVIVA on 07:36 - Jun 14 with 1405 viewsbuilthjack

REVIVA on 06:20 - Jun 14 by Whiterockin

So how much is the deal worth?

Ask Curly from Newport

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

REVIVA on 08:12 - Jun 14 with 1390 viewstheloneranger

REVIVA on 07:36 - Jun 14 by builthjack

Ask Curly from Newport

You'll have to ask St Peter if Curly is available. 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

REVIVA on 09:22 - Jun 14 with 1360 viewsBoundy

REVIVA on 08:12 - Jun 14 by theloneranger

You'll have to ask St Peter if Curly is available. 😇

You're assuming he was a good boy ,if the rumours were true then I suggest look elsewhere

REVIVA on 15:17 - Jun 14 with 1239 viewsWhiterockin

Westacres shirt sponsors for the front of away and 3rd kit. Have we had this before, different sponsors for different shirts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024