Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 11:03 - Jun 18 with 2624 viewsBadlands

Why does he always go up for corners and why does he have an expression of utter despair when he fails to convert chances or even hit the target?
1 goal and 1 assist in 170+ games is a strong indication that he should be no where the opposition box for corners and set pieces.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon on 11:51 - Jun 18 with 2545 viewsWhiterockin

I would say he is difficult to mark making it easier for his team mates in the box.
Joe Rodon on 12:31 - Jun 18 with 2499 viewsmax936

Joe Rodon on 11:51 - Jun 18 by Whiterockin

I would say he is difficult to mark making it easier for his team mates in the box.

His actual point without him saying it, is that he thinks Cabango would make a much better job of it.

Read between the lines, init

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Rodon on 12:41 - Jun 18 with 2484 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Rodon on 12:31 - Jun 18 by max936

His actual point without him saying it, is that he thinks Cabango would make a much better job of it.

Read between the lines, init

Don't bite mate. I can post what I like he has me on ignore.
Joe Rodon on 14:42 - Jun 18 with 2376 viewsmax936

Joe Rodon on 12:41 - Jun 18 by Whiterockin

Don't bite mate. I can post what I like he has me on ignore.

Its fun time Sunday mun,

Why has he got you on ignore?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Rodon on 15:07 - Jun 18 with 2352 viewsjojaca

Needs to play somewhere week in, week out. It's a shame that he has regressed , I had high hopes for him. He's physically perfect for modern day centre half, but doesn't read the game like a top defender, always a simple mistake in him.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joe Rodon on 16:27 - Jun 18 with 2263 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Rodon on 14:42 - Jun 18 by max936

Its fun time Sunday mun,

Why has he got you on ignore?

Possibly because I say what I think. Most will discuss points and put forward a valid arguments for or against. Others who have an agenda I have no time for and they are easily found out.
Joe Rodon on 18:28 - Jun 18 with 2177 viewsReslovenSwan1

£11m for Joe Rodon was excellent work by Mr Winter. I do not know if Swansea will see the extra £4m. This probably related to game milestones played at Spurs. I doubt he will play them.

Winter a had a replacement ready in Cabango who may replace Rodon tomorrow.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joe Rodon on 20:50 - Jun 18 with 2073 viewsmajorraglan

Thought he brought the ball out well a couple of times, but on 1 occasion he lost the ball (may have been a foul on him) but I streak of getting back on his feet straight away and getting back in position he spent time remonstrating and protesting. Comprising to the ref is fine when we have the ball, but not when the opposition are attacking and moving toward goal.

He could be a real player, but doesn’t seem to have pushed on.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 09:18 - Jun 19 with 1945 viewsBadlands

Joe Rodon on 18:28 - Jun 18 by ReslovenSwan1

£11m for Joe Rodon was excellent work by Mr Winter. I do not know if Swansea will see the extra £4m. This probably related to game milestones played at Spurs. I doubt he will play them.

Winter a had a replacement ready in Cabango who may replace Rodon tomorrow.

I’m not sure Cabango is ready to step up to the standard required and understanding with other players needed to take on Turkey. I think Ben is already a far better player than Joe will ever be but he, like others Page tends to have on the bench to make up numbers, needs easing in.
My preference would be to move Page on and bring in a manager who will develop the younger players into a well organised unit over a three or four year period.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon on 09:34 - Jun 19 with 1920 viewsonehunglow

Joe Rodon on 16:27 - Jun 18 by Whiterockin

Possibly because I say what I think. Most will discuss points and put forward a valid arguments for or against. Others who have an agenda I have no time for and they are easily found out.

Are we chums.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Rodon on 09:48 - Jun 19 with 1909 viewsWhiterockin

Joe Rodon on 09:34 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

Are we chums.?

No, but we are not enemies either
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 9:49]
Joe Rodon on 20:38 - Jun 20 with 1669 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Rodon on 09:18 - Jun 19 by Badlands

I’m not sure Cabango is ready to step up to the standard required and understanding with other players needed to take on Turkey. I think Ben is already a far better player than Joe will ever be but he, like others Page tends to have on the bench to make up numbers, needs easing in.
My preference would be to move Page on and bring in a manager who will develop the younger players into a well organised unit over a three or four year period.

Page should go.

There is no chance Ben is better than Joe.
When Ben plays for Spurs and in the top French league, then please do get back to me.

Joe has another 10 years as a centre back.
He just needs the regular games now.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Rodon on 13:44 - Jun 21 with 1496 viewsjojaca

Joe Rodon on 20:38 - Jun 20 by Kilkennyjack

Page should go.

When Ben plays for Spurs and in the top French league, then please do get back to me.

I've had more minutes walking back and forth to work this week than Joe Rodon's minutes for Spurs and Rennes. Joe's career is going backwards and will be back playing championship football soon, Ben now has more potential to go further.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joe Rodon on 13:55 - Jun 21 with 1480 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rodon on 20:38 - Jun 20 by Kilkennyjack

Page should go.

The way the Wales midfield performed Ollie would have made a better fist of it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Rodon on 19:54 - Jun 21 with 1345 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Rodon on 13:55 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

The way the Wales midfield performed Ollie would have made a better fist of it.

I agree, Ollie should now start.

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Rodon on 22:45 - Jun 21 with 1288 viewsbuilthjack

Joe will be 26 in a few months, and has played less than 100 club games in his whole career.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024