Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident at club shop 16:52 - Jul 21 with 6891 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://fanbanter.co.uk/video-emerges-with-swansea-disappointed-by-incident-at-c

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Incident at club shop on 23:44 - Jul 22 with 971 viewsModeratorD

Incident at club shop on 23:29 - Jul 22 by ReslovenSwan1

My MOT example is instructive To the trading community a cash deal is one that does not include VAT and tax to pay for the NHS and pensions. Receipts are these days not given automatically.

Card deals are better for everyone as it means the provider has a record for tax purposes and obliged to follow the law. VAT taxing means increased Government revenues and the possibility paying off national debt and reducing mandatory income tax. It is a tax on the rich because the rich spend more on non essential items. Financially stretched people can pay less tax buy going to Lidl not Sainsburys. It is a choice up to a point.

Actually for lots of small businesses card deals are not good as they have to pay a fee for every card transaction as I understand it ?
Incident at club shop on 01:33 - Jul 23 with 910 viewsRobbie

Recently , time to change my car , no big deal , liked a new car on a forecourt of a big name in used car sales .

Foolishly still thought thought cash was King in trade , no chance , all on finance payments and their recommended company to help instalments , walked out of the showroom .

A lot of people are still comfortable using cash , me included .

Tap , swipe , enter PIN on your bank card details , not for me .
Incident at club shop on 02:14 - Jul 23 with 899 viewsJackDragon

Incident at club shop on 23:29 - Jul 22 by ReslovenSwan1

My MOT example is instructive To the trading community a cash deal is one that does not include VAT and tax to pay for the NHS and pensions. Receipts are these days not given automatically.

Card deals are better for everyone as it means the provider has a record for tax purposes and obliged to follow the law. VAT taxing means increased Government revenues and the possibility paying off national debt and reducing mandatory income tax. It is a tax on the rich because the rich spend more on non essential items. Financially stretched people can pay less tax buy going to Lidl not Sainsburys. It is a choice up to a point.

That's just plain wrong Res but you can keep believing it if you want. The closer we get to a cashless society the more small local business's will disappear but that won't bother you of course. STID
Incident at club shop on 08:27 - Jul 23 with 833 viewsJackUlation

Use it or lose it, not allowing cash is a government spying mission, first step towards a social credit system, time to wake up.
Incident at club shop on 08:36 - Jul 23 with 824 viewsJackUlation

just wait , on a match day tech stuff goes haywire, will they want cash then ???
Incident at club shop on 08:37 - Jul 23 with 822 viewsbuilthjack

Keep the cash and know what you are spending.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Incident at club shop on 09:57 - Jul 23 with 798 viewsJackUlation

agree with you there, bought some Johnnys last week with card and Mrs found out. nightmare.
Incident at club shop on 19:18 - Jul 23 with 681 viewswhiterock

Card suits me fine, each to their own
Login to get fewer ads

Incident at club shop on 19:39 - Jul 23 with 664 viewsReslovenSwan1

Incident at club shop on 02:14 - Jul 23 by JackDragon

That's just plain wrong Res but you can keep believing it if you want. The closer we get to a cashless society the more small local business's will disappear but that won't bother you of course. STID

I support small businesses as best I can. I always go to local firms where i can. I use Amazon only if receive a cash card or cannot find what I am looking for. Tools station on occasions.

Swansea city is a great US / Welsh owned firm not looking for handouts off the WAG. They have wealthy US owners putting money into the club and brought with them no debt. This is just as Huw Jenkins said.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024