Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And the new Saints' captain is...................... 18:49 - Jul 25 with 1683 viewsdirk_doone

Oh dear, it looks like another manager has seen something in him that the rest of us don't see, It's going to be a long season.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2023 18:51]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 1618 viewsIfonly

I think they just left out the "unt".
And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 1604 viewsBazza

Probably just because he’s the oldest, I hope just for this game.
And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:27 - Jul 25 with 1551 viewsRon11

That's not a clear post, that's a near post...
And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:40 - Jul 25 with 1494 viewsSFC_Referee

Tbf I’ve now heard from a faulty reliable source that he got a slight injury in the Reading game, and that he wasn’t doing as much training as the rest since then, so they’re not risking playing him today so that the injury doesn’t turn into anything major. Although he said he’ll be back with the usual lot again tomorrow.
But still that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s staying for certain, but what it does confirm is that nothings been agreed or such and that he’s not been in east London recently

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:43 - Jul 25 with 1487 viewsMonksway

What a weird team! Charles again centre back instead of CC. No Smallbone but Lavia plays despite all the Liverpool speculation. Stuey holding? Djenepo, Edozie and Alcaraz supporting Che? Ah well see how we go. If we win at least we can chant " Premier League You're having a Laugh!! "
And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:46 - Jul 25 with 1472 viewsButty101

3 defenders in that lineup??

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 19:46 - Jul 25 with 1472 viewsMonksway

Sorry Alcaraz holding and Amo Edozie and Djenepo supporting Che! Is that better?
And the new Saints' captain is...................... on 20:01 - Jul 25 with 1428 views10i

Well, I'd guess today alle the players, that are Not expected to start vs Sheff Wed, will get more game time, as the starters will get their final and important game on saturday.
So it's a bit surprinsing to see Alcaraz in there...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024