Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kristian Pedersen 20:33 - Jul 29 with 6214 viewsBadlands

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/07/29/and-pedersen-makes-three-former-birmingham-

Left defence pr midfielder
Not sure of he's a ing back but definitely gas played CB, full back and midfield
Manning type

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kristian Pedersen on 13:54 - Jul 30 with 1897 viewsmagicdaps10

Kristian Pedersen on 13:50 - Jul 30 by guthrieintherain

Maybe we will I don't think this will be the end of the signings personally.

What needs to be taken into consideration is the losses last accounts 12 million I think it was.

Even with the Morris money plus possible future investment we still need to be run sensibly.

Hopefully Piroe will go soon but odds are shortening slightly every day he is with us.

Since the end of the season, we have seen around 18M come into the club..... 18M!
We are still to know what Coleman and Cravatt have put in.......its looking likely that once we know the figures that they have put in then it could be over 30M into the club.

And yes I know it's not all for the playing side but that most certainly changes the horizon for the football club.
Hopefully we get a good fee in for Piroe that allows us to get 2/3 high quality players for this level.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kristian Pedersen on 14:13 - Jul 30 with 1847 viewsraynor94

Kristian Pedersen on 13:51 - Jul 30 by magicdaps10

As I said earlier, DrP expects us to be a top 6 spend in the champ.....my calculations would see us needing to spend around 8-10M for that, he was very confident about that.
As much as I can't see it, given what we have taken in, the investment and future investment than I can understand his confidence behind it.

Well, according to football league world, Cardiff are 7th, with a Β£13.5 million wage bill.

I'd be surprised if we got anywhere near that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kristian Pedersen on 14:20 - Jul 30 with 1818 viewsguthrieintherain

Kristian Pedersen on 14:13 - Jul 30 by raynor94

Well, according to football league world, Cardiff are 7th, with a Β£13.5 million wage bill.

And they only stayed up due to a points deduction for Reading.

I am presuming that takes into account theur signings this window
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 14:21]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Kristian Pedersen on 14:29 - Jul 30 with 1787 viewsmagicdaps10

Kristian Pedersen on 14:13 - Jul 30 by raynor94

25 man squad averaging 10k each a week.

Considering our wage cap is now 10k a wee then I agree that we won't get near that.

Kristian Pedersen on 14:36 - Jul 30 with 1767 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kristian Pedersen on 13:51 - Jul 30 by magicdaps10

As I said earlier, DrP expects us to be a top 6 spend in the champ.....my calculations would see us needing to spend around 8-10M for that, he was very confident about that.
As much as I can't see it, given what we have taken in, the investment and future investment than I can understand his confidence behind it.

I am quite liking this third party Dr P. posting. Getting the best of Dr P but without the associated baggage. Lets face it he posted quite a lot of good stuff. It is hard to argue against a good graph and supporting spreadsheet.

"Now go away and lick your wounds you are dealing with the Daddy now" type posts are not missed though.

This thread is a classic of its genre. Multiple player multiple confusions and rampant misspelling of foreigners. Most staying away from the big Ukrainian Mughaldovicovic? If it is not a real name it should be. Man yfern ni.

Ill throw in a Conglegreve, Peterson Pederson Pendlestone. Great stuff keep it coming. There are two RR is in Garry Monk fyi.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 14:44]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Kristian Pedersen on 14:45 - Jul 30 with 1718 viewsraynor94

Kristian Pedersen on 14:36 - Jul 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I am quite liking this third party Dr P. posting. Getting the best of Dr P but without the associated baggage. Lets face it he posted quite a lot of good stuff. It is hard to argue against a good graph and supporting spreadsheet.

"Now go away and lick your wounds you are dealing with the Daddy now" type posts are not missed though.

This thread is a classic of its genre. Multiple player multiple confusions and rampant misspelling of foreigners. Most staying away from the big Ukrainian Mughaldovicovic? If it is not a real name it should be. Man yfern ni.

Ill throw in a Conglegreve, Peterson Pederson Pendlestone. Great stuff keep it coming. There are two RR is in Garry Monk fyi.

Ironic post of the season, before a ball has been kicked in anger

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kristian Pedersen on 14:46 - Jul 30 with 1713 viewsmagicdaps10

Kristian Pedersen on 14:36 - Jul 30 by ReslovenSwan1

πŸ™ˆ
Don't know where that came from but say hello to the Lewis twins for me in noddy land will you?!

You are raving fair play πŸ‘

Kristian Pedersen on 14:52 - Jul 30 with 1690 viewsguthrieintherain

Kristian Pedersen on 14:46 - Jul 30 by magicdaps10

πŸ™ˆ
Don't know where that came from but say hello to the Lewis twins for me in noddy land will you?!

You are raving fair play πŸ‘

Don't menion the trust.

I think he mentioned it once but got away with it

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Kristian Pedersen on 17:28 - Jul 30 with 1458 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems I have upset mork and mind on the other site.

Telling me of for posting fake and damaging news πŸ˜‚
You would swear I was the one posting that we can expect another 5M on top of what we have already spent on Yates and Key.

You can't make it up with them clowns, if it doesn't suit then it's all guns blazing to discredit.
A bad look and very contradictive.

Hey Guth, I even laughed out my coffee after reading back of the nets response to you.....hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kristian Pedersen on 00:05 - Aug 1 with 1081 viewsRhonddaSwans

Kristian Pedersen on 17:28 - Jul 30 by magicdaps10

You would swear I was the one posting that we can expect another 5M on top of what we have already spent on Yates and Key.

You can't make it up with them clowns, if it doesn't suit then it's all guns blazing to discredit.

Hey Guth, I even laughed out my coffee after reading back of the nets response to you.....hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was reading it earlier πŸ˜‚ Its a football board not a deposition. Made for rumour and opinion. I have never joined planet swans seems a bit clickey, keep rubbing them up the wrong way it makes for good reading. At least your fake news is appreciated here at the official no 1 Jack site...

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Kristian Pedersen on 08:22 - Aug 1 with 905 viewsOptimisticJack

Kristian Pedersen on 10:09 - Jul 30 by OptimisticJack

He suffered a long term muscular injury whilst at Koln.
Let's hope that the medical assessment is absolutely thorough in this area.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 10:09]

An excellent article today on Fans Network giving insight as to what happens when a medical takes place.
Sorry can't do the link.

Optimisticjack

Kristian Pedersen on 09:23 - Aug 1 with 814 viewstheloneranger

Kristian Pedersen on 08:22 - Aug 1 by OptimisticJack

An excellent article today on Fans Network giving insight as to what happens when a medical takes place.
Sorry can't do the link.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60535/more-players-to-co

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kristian Pedersen on 09:25 - Aug 1 with 810 viewsmagicdaps10

Kristian Pedersen on 00:05 - Aug 1 by RhonddaSwans

I was reading it earlier πŸ˜‚ Its a football board not a deposition. Made for rumour and opinion. I have never joined planet swans seems a bit clickey, keep rubbing them up the wrong way it makes for good reading. At least your fake news is appreciated here at the official no 1 Jack site...

It's unbelievable.

Last year he was posting about players and management having fall outs and papers being drawn up for Martin's exit with Joey Allen taking over.
Likes to have a word to certain pisters to show class and grow up and some of his posts are biggest meltdowns I have ever witnessed.

He wants good looks but clearly he is void from his demands.
Peppered Network with email after email trying to get Keith and the admin thrown off here......as was posted on the other site, he holds a massive vendetta and takes things too personal.

Kristian Pedersen on 09:30 - Aug 1 with 798 viewsonehunglow

Eh op.
I’m tempted for sure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kristian Pedersen on 09:33 - Aug 1 with 794 viewsonehunglow

DM in coming

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024