Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away 08:00 - Dec 5 with 2915 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61399/swans-latest-new-m

I here we go, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 09:05 - Dec 5 with 2739 viewsonehunglow

Well,if nothing else ,it’s something else to discuss
Let’s be positive .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:33 - Dec 5 with 2542 viewsPaxton

Previously coached under Nathan Jones at Luton & Southampton. I wonder. 🙈😁
[Post edited 5 Dec 2023 10:41]
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:41 - Dec 5 with 2498 viewsQJumpingJack

It shows we have no plan.

Surely dismiss Duff once a replacement is lined up.
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:41 - Dec 5 with 2497 viewsnantywatcher

Could someone please explain to why all the anti-Nathan Jones comments. Is it a bit like the anti-Cooper rhetoric where some people didn't like his teeth? Please - I would love to know.
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:47 - Dec 5 with 2462 viewsWhiterockin

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:41 - Dec 5 by nantywatcher

Could someone please explain to why all the anti-Nathan Jones comments. Is it a bit like the anti-Cooper rhetoric where some people didn't like his teeth? Please - I would love to know.

Did you see his celebration when he beat us last season?
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:56 - Dec 5 with 2424 viewsnantywatcher

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:47 - Dec 5 by Whiterockin

Did you see his celebration when he beat us last season?

Yes - I love a bit of passion in a manager and a player. That day they gained a much-needed away win, the fact it was against Swansea might well have been a very tiny bonus, but I cannot imagine it was the over-riding motivation for the game. 3 points at any time in the season is welcome (as we well know.)
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 11:00 - Dec 5 with 2407 viewsWhiterockin

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:56 - Dec 5 by nantywatcher

Yes - I love a bit of passion in a manager and a player. That day they gained a much-needed away win, the fact it was against Swansea might well have been a very tiny bonus, but I cannot imagine it was the over-riding motivation for the game. 3 points at any time in the season is welcome (as we well know.)

I just feel he doesn't like us and we don't like him. If he became our manager I would think Coleman had really lost the plot if he is trying to get supporters onside. One thing for sure the supporters wouldn't be as patient with him compared to another manager.
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 11:07 - Dec 5 with 2381 viewsnantywatcher

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 11:00 - Dec 5 by Whiterockin

I just feel he doesn't like us and we don't like him. If he became our manager I would think Coleman had really lost the plot if he is trying to get supporters onside. One thing for sure the supporters wouldn't be as patient with him compared to another manager.

I agree with that last sentence but that could well be a good thing. He certainly wouldn't be another Russ with his feet up on the desk. Jones would not be my first choice, but I could well imagine he would bring a breath of fresh air to a club that badly needs a spring clean and makeover.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 12:19 - Dec 5 with 2226 viewsDoubeDoube

So he was a Cardiff fan and celebrated a win, grow up is it? Tosh was a Cardiff boy.... pathetic
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 13:42 - Dec 5 with 2028 viewsraynor94

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 10:41 - Dec 5 by QJumpingJack

It shows we have no plan.

Surely dismiss Duff once a replacement is lined up.

How can you plan for what's gone on in the last month, the wheels have come off, his team selection Saturday was the straw that broke the camels back.

Just pleased we have acted swiftly, we were only going one way under Duff.

He was totally out of his depth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 13:48 - Dec 5 with 2009 viewsonehunglow

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 13:42 - Dec 5 by raynor94

How can you plan for what's gone on in the last month, the wheels have come off, his team selection Saturday was the straw that broke the camels back.

Let’s face it,the news is a comfort in an otherwise poor campaign.
We start again

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 13:53 - Dec 5 with 1985 viewsWhiterockin

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 13:42 - Dec 5 by raynor94

His seemingly complete lack of tactical knowledge is what did it for me. He was being continually out thought by the opposition and unable to counter and respond.
Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 14:15 - Dec 5 with 1942 viewsonehunglow

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 13:53 - Dec 5 by Whiterockin

His seemingly complete lack of tactical knowledge is what did it for me. He was being continually out thought by the opposition and unable to counter and respond.

Typified by Nigel Pearson and Nathan Jones ( sorry)

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 15:06 - Dec 5 with 1852 viewsWhiterockin

Swans latest : New man in charge for Rotherham away on 14:15 - Dec 5 by onehunglow

Typified by Nigel Pearson and Nathan Jones ( sorry)

I was thinking specifically of the last three games, the two home in particular.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024