Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Treforest Industrial estate 22:13 - Dec 13 with 763 viewsBoundy

Serious incident tonight , I do hope the are no casualties.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/police-declare-major-incident-in-south-wal

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Treforest Industrial estate on 00:00 - Dec 14 with 724 viewsmajorraglan

Doesn’t sound good. It appears that the affected premises is a gym, hope it was closed at the time otherwise there’s a potential for large scale casualties.
Treforest Industrial estate on 20:25 - Dec 14 with 625 viewsAnotherJohn

One unfortunate impact of the major incident in Treforest was that Morriston Hospital went into crisis mode, standing by to receive casualties. This meant that patients in AMU/SDEC who had been referred by GPs for possible admission, and probably many in A&E, went through a tougher than usual triage process. Some patients who would otherwise have been admitted were sent home with instructions to return the next morning. Others were left sitting in various waiting rooms well into the early hours as beds were held for expected casualties. This is not a criticism of the staff who struggled heroically to manage the situation. As it turned out, my understanding is that no persons with serious injuries were admitted from Treforest.
Treforest Industrial estate on 20:34 - Dec 14 with 621 viewsonehunglow

Treforest Industrial estate on 20:25 - Dec 14 by AnotherJohn

One unfortunate impact of the major incident in Treforest was that Morriston Hospital went into crisis mode, standing by to receive casualties. This meant that patients in AMU/SDEC who had been referred by GPs for possible admission, and probably many in A&E, went through a tougher than usual triage process. Some patients who would otherwise have been admitted were sent home with instructions to return the next morning. Others were left sitting in various waiting rooms well into the early hours as beds were held for expected casualties. This is not a criticism of the staff who struggled heroically to manage the situation. As it turned out, my understanding is that no persons with serious injuries were admitted from Treforest.

One dead I’m afraid

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Treforest Industrial estate on 20:58 - Dec 14 with 601 viewsAnotherJohn

Treforest Industrial estate on 20:34 - Dec 14 by onehunglow

One dead I’m afraid

But initially missing at site, and not immediately taken to a hospital - at least that is what is reported. Otherwise "no serious injuries".

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-huge-fire-breaks-2828
Treforest Industrial estate on 21:10 - Dec 14 with 580 viewsWhiterockin

Treforest Industrial estate on 20:58 - Dec 14 by AnotherJohn

But initially missing at site, and not immediately taken to a hospital - at least that is what is reported. Otherwise "no serious injuries".

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-huge-fire-breaks-2828

I would imagine the area would have to be made safe before the search and medical teams went in.
Treforest Industrial estate on 23:28 - Dec 14 with 522 viewsmajorraglan

Treforest Industrial estate on 21:10 - Dec 14 by Whiterockin

I would imagine the area would have to be made safe before the search and medical teams went in.

You’d think so, after the blast and massive fire it’s likely the structural integrity of the building has been compromised and parts that are still standing could easily collapse. RIP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024