Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarlets Rugby 22:02 - Jan 19 with 981 viewsRobbie

Their game on s4c Tonight v Edinburgh , female ref , Sarah somebody .

She is having a good match , not at all looking out of place , well done to her , hell of a voice on her , think I would lose all arguments getting involved . Players respected her too .

Awful crowd unfortunately .

Scarlets Rugby on 23:34 - Jan 19 with 940 viewsmax936

Seen a few female Referees Refing Rugby games and they've all been decent and none have ego's like some of their male counterparts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Scarlets Rugby on 04:30 - Jan 20 with 903 viewsKilkennyjack

She had an excellent game.

Beware of the Risen People

Scarlets Rugby on 08:09 - Jan 20 with 868 viewsbuilthjack

Am sure I heard on the radio that Scarlets have lost 14 of their last 16 games.
If true, that’s an awful record.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Scarlets Rugby on 11:13 - Jan 20 with 821 viewsmax936

Scarlets Rugby on 08:09 - Jan 20 by builthjack

Am sure I heard on the radio that Scarlets have lost 14 of their last 16 games.
If true, that’s an awful record.

Who cares though, if any Regions are to go it won't be them.!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Scarlets Rugby on 18:24 - Jan 21 with 707 viewsTogg

Scarlets Rugby on 11:13 - Jan 20 by max936

Who cares though, if any Regions are to go it won't be them.!

I'm with you mate. Can't stand them. As an old All Whites Supporter and them wanting nothing to do with proper regions they can just f... Of. But as you say they will never be under threat ( along with Cardiff) . They are seen as the Welsh speaking region, tradition, Sospan Fach and all that nonsense! Most parochial horrible supporters you will ever come across. I will support anybody against them. Even the Harlequin Nigels.
Other than that I think they're okay
Scarlets Rugby on 10:07 - Jan 22 with 627 viewsonehunglow

Scarlets Rugby on 18:24 - Jan 21 by Togg

I'm with you mate. Can't stand them. As an old All Whites Supporter and them wanting nothing to do with proper regions they can just f... Of. But as you say they will never be under threat ( along with Cardiff) . They are seen as the Welsh speaking region, tradition, Sospan Fach and all that nonsense! Most parochial horrible supporters you will ever come across. I will support anybody against them. Even the Harlequin Nigels.
Other than that I think they're okay

Makes you wonder about those that support the Swans ,as I read some do.
I worked there and struggle to think of a more narrow minded shower of jerks who detested anything or anyone from Swansea .
We used to turn up at the Bowl and take their women off them,us being city slickers .
Sone nice looking women there though
No offence ,!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024