Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man 08:05 - Jan 26 with 1484 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61798/paul-watson-told-t

If we tolerate this, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 10:35 - Jan 26 with 1184 viewsbuilthjack

I have watched almost all the home games, only done 3 away thus season, but for me, he is OK if we want to plod along. If we have ambition then not good enough. Same as most of our squad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 10:40 - Jan 26 with 1176 viewsbuilthjack

23 starts
4 goals
Plus 2 goals from penalties.Easy ones.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 10:41 - Jan 26 with 1174 viewsKeithHaynes

Looks like we are struggling to retain what we have let alone adding to the squad.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:10 - Jan 26 with 1126 viewsunion_jack

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 10:41 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

Looks like we are struggling to retain what we have let alone adding to the squad.

Oh dear, not looking good is it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:12 - Jan 26 with 1118 viewsQJumpingJack

Football Insider on X claiming Rushworth will stay with us despite interest from other clubs so a bit of good news.
Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:14 - Jan 26 with 1107 viewsunion_jack

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:12 - Jan 26 by QJumpingJack

Football Insider on X claiming Rushworth will stay with us despite interest from other clubs so a bit of good news.

Well, he’s getting plenty of practice in down here so good for his development. Brighton wouldn’t want him going to a side with a good or even reasonable defence would they?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:15 - Jan 26 with 1107 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:10 - Jan 26 by union_jack

Oh dear, not looking good is it?

Getting two defensive players out this week has taken up time, but those ‘working for months’ claims are beginning to look iffy. I’m still totally onside that only a fool would make those claims and not deliver. I don’t believe Coleman is a fool.

Liege holding out for more money for a guy who hasn’t pulled up any tree’s. That’s the best we have mustered to date.

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 12:32 - Jan 26 with 1025 viewsReslovenSwan1

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:15 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

Getting two defensive players out this week has taken up time, but those ‘working for months’ claims are beginning to look iffy. I’m still totally onside that only a fool would make those claims and not deliver. I don’t believe Coleman is a fool.

Liege holding out for more money for a guy who hasn’t pulled up any tree’s. That’s the best we have mustered to date.

The club can sign 3 players in one day. Fans should not make sill emotional posts until the window is shut.

Watson has the right to watch games with his buddy even if he is a Cardiff fan.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 12:34 - Jan 26 with 1019 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 12:32 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The club can sign 3 players in one day. Fans should not make sill emotional posts until the window is shut.

Watson has the right to watch games with his buddy even if he is a Cardiff fan.

As we have stated.
The fuss around it is a bit odd.

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 14:56 - Jan 26 with 901 viewsReslovenSwan1

Kiefer Moore would be nice alongside his buddy from Wigan Lowe. Mepham needs game time and add a bit of beef on loan.

Ryan Fredericks 31 now out of contract in June and with a lot prove.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 15:49 - Jan 26 with 846 viewspete

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 11:15 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

3 in total now
Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 16:00 - Jan 26 with 818 viewsKeithHaynes

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 15:49 - Jan 26 by pete

3 in total now

Cooper ? Yes, not a whole load of money saved, all in not a lot, but helpful.
However collectively around £30k a month - if the loan deals are structured in our favour. Obvs Cooper gone permanently.

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 16:26 - Jan 26 with 772 viewsAndyconky

Jamal Lowe is all a bit meh for me!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 16:35 - Jan 26 with 749 views3swan

Paul Watson told that Jamal Lowe is a wanted man on 16:26 - Jan 26 by Andyconky

Jamal Lowe is all a bit meh for me!

I'm much the same.

We need him at the moment as very few options, but there must be better out there in our price range.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024