Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] 18:42 - Feb 2 with 3961 viewsQJumpingJack

Andy Coleman speaking live about the transfer window.

The programme notes have been published and he has admitted not all transfers came off but the squad is now stronger with the three new additions.
[Post edited 2 Feb 18:46]
Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 11:50 - Feb 4 with 418 viewsBoundy

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 23:55 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

A return of an investment is a passive gain. For example I happily won £500 on premium bonds last week and did not have to do a thing to get it. I bought 1000 bonds and waited. I got a return.

He is doing a job for Swansea. It is not a return. He had to interrupt his supper at 820 pm to talk to Rob Phillips.

H has to learn and learn p fast. This main thing is can he rely on watson to f do a good job. Ronald looks a real good find. More of these are needed. Kukharevic good be a real good long term signing.

Swansea have a problem. The club does not like players who score goals. Kukharevic could be the new Gyorkeres. Thrown out too early.

A question ignore so let me try , how much has he "invested " in the Club , I'll preempt your response ( if there is to be one) by saying you , me and the cat next door have no idea so why you feel you have all the answer beats me

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 17:32 - Feb 4 with 337 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 11:50 - Feb 4 by Boundy

A question ignore so let me try , how much has he "invested " in the Club , I'll preempt your response ( if there is to be one) by saying you , me and the cat next door have no idea so why you feel you have all the answer beats me

It is a forum. I am speculating how much Coleman's wording of "substantial" equate to?

I speculate. I reckon it must be at least £300,000. Levien wants -

a) "skin in the games" (horrible phrase admittedly)

b) A man he can trust to get one with it.. "You do not buy a dog and bark t yourself" .

c) somebody that thinks like he thinks and will not sign a crocked Wilfred Bony or Clucas or even Barrie McKay.

"I'll give the job Andy but you have to put in half a mill yourself buddy. You can do what you like within the limits we discussed. Give me a report on the first of every month. "

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 18:08 - Feb 4 with 321 viewsBoundy

Tonight: Radio Wales from 8pm [Andy Coleman] on 17:32 - Feb 4 by ReslovenSwan1

It is a forum. I am speculating how much Coleman's wording of "substantial" equate to?

I speculate. I reckon it must be at least £300,000. Levien wants -

a) "skin in the games" (horrible phrase admittedly)

b) A man he can trust to get one with it.. "You do not buy a dog and bark t yourself" .

c) somebody that thinks like he thinks and will not sign a crocked Wilfred Bony or Clucas or even Barrie McKay.

"I'll give the job Andy but you have to put in half a mill yourself buddy. You can do what you like within the limits we discussed. Give me a report on the first of every month. "

Thanks for your first line , the rest well I'm not sure why you took the time to compose and post that?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024