Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 20:36 - Mar 2 with 1814 viewsDubaiR

1. Amazing support
2. Superb team effort
3. For all the stick Dykes gets he is crucial in away games, set up the goal and works hard
4. Was the right sub bringing Armstrong on. Great running towards goal but we are easier to play around without Dykes.
5. Willock superb
6. Dunne my MoM
7 what a bloody win.
Just Back on 08:59 - Mar 3 with 1190 viewsParkRoyalR

100 per cent,

3, 5 + 7 below are critical to our staying,

That was my Starting XI and hoping it's the same Starting XI v WBA and Middlesbrough.

We need those 6 points, altho 4 would be great.
Just Back on 09:17 - Mar 3 with 1096 viewsjohann28

Amen to all of that. For all Leicester's dominance, we were defensively very good (apart from the free kick) - great to see players immediately getting back into shape when the ball was lost. And to carve them right open for the first goal wss a sheer delight after watching it done so many ttimes to us this season. We even seem to be able to run down the clock if necessary. What a turnaround, suddenly a team to be proud of. Stuff Cifuentes' mouth with gold (or iou's) now!
Just Back on 09:24 - Mar 3 with 1040 viewsHayesender

Just woken up in my hotel room. I feel like I've done two rounds with Frank Bruno, I've got bruises all over my legs, and I'd love to do it all again tomorrow.

Christ, our club should come with a health warning

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just Back on 10:36 - Mar 3 with 813 viewsgazza1

The key to this win was MC.....he set the rules, the plans, the lot!! and the players executed the plans very well. Would have won more easily if our GK had not thrown, yet another, goal in. We kept the Foxes at bay most of the game, got hairy near the end but Leicester are a decent team but our Manager 'out thought' them. Well played to all of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024