Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Harley RIP ... 11:52 - Mar 17 with 643 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Steve Harley RIP ... on 14:39 - Mar 17 with 586 viewsTogg

Unique voice. Ahead of his time. Make me Smile one of the best singles/songs ever!
Steve Harley RIP ... on 17:06 - Mar 17 with 550 viewsWingstandwood

Now this guy may only be known by many for just one catchy song, but its better to be forever remembered for a single song than it is to be forever forgotten for a song back-catalogue that nobody recognises.

Argus!

Steve Harley RIP ... on 17:37 - Mar 17 with 528 viewsWhiterockin

One of my favourite artists of all time. First saw him in a club in Bournemouth supporting Suzi Quatro, the summer of 73. The rapport he had with the crowd was incredible. He asked if anyone had a signed photo of Bowie and was prepared to swap for his guitar. He preformed Sebastian and it was the first time I had heard anything like it, plus other songs later to become hits albeit slightly altered. I will remember that evening as long as I live, some gigs you never forget, this was one.

RIP Steve. Come up and see you I surely will one day and yes you will make me smile.

[Post edited 17 Mar 17:47]
Steve Harley RIP ... on 19:41 - Mar 17 with 483 viewsBoundy

Steve Harley RIP ... on 14:39 - Mar 17 by Togg

Unique voice. Ahead of his time. Make me Smile one of the best singles/songs ever!

I know it wasn't him playing but the guitar solo in CU&SMM still resonates with me . A song which brings back a lot of bitter sweet memories. RIP Steve, a back catalogue well worth exploring.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Steve Harley RIP ... on 19:55 - Mar 17 with 463 viewsonehunglow

Great memories

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Harley RIP ... on 11:24 - Mar 18 with 374 viewsKeithHaynes

Absolute song writing genius.

https://news.sky.com/story/steve-harley-frontman-of-rock-group-cockney-rebel-has

His songs were / are a real timestamp in music history. He also wrote for Rod Stewart.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Harley RIP ... on 13:15 - Mar 18 with 339 viewsmangohilljack

Saw him down the Heineken festival in Singleton park back in the day, Great nights and memories
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024