Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twickets 10:06 - Jul 26 with 1370 viewsEastR

Does anyone know if the club has retained the arrangement with Twickets for the new season?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Twickets on 11:27 - Jul 26 with 1265 viewsSheffieldHoop

"QPR" doesn't show up on the twickets website like it used to as a search term - So I'm assuming not, which is a shame as I have used that platform for spares quite a few times over the years and always found it spot on.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Twickets on 12:24 - Jul 26 with 1222 viewsLongsufferingR

Unfortunately they haven't. If the replacement is Ticketmaster then the likelihood is you won't be able to list your tickets below face value, which is a problem for both buyers and sellers.
Twickets on 12:47 - Jul 26 with 1176 viewsSheffieldHoop

Twickets on 12:24 - Jul 26 by LongsufferingR

Unfortunately they haven't. If the replacement is Ticketmaster then the likelihood is you won't be able to list your tickets below face value, which is a problem for both buyers and sellers.

Back to just asking around in the pub, then. I can see that the club doesn't want you buying a ticket off your mate for less than FV when they could sell you a FV seat - But come on, there is almost always somebody in the pub with a spare willing to let it go for less than FV.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Twickets on 13:23 - Jul 26 with 1134 viewsStevenageRanger

Thats a shame re Twickets.

Could we do something here for Spares? Always have it pinned so people on the board can grab one if need be.

I have only used Twickets once but was easy and nice to grab a ticket under FV.
Twickets on 19:19 - Jul 26 with 907 viewsStJude82

That's a pity. Twickets was a very good platform. Very fair.
Twickets on 13:29 - Jul 27 with 713 viewselnombre

Twickets on 19:19 - Jul 26 by StJude82

That's a pity. Twickets was a very good platform. Very fair.

Good, but they did charge fees for QPR (though in general they don't). As long as you don't 'allow offers', which froze you out from selling to anyone else but was non-binding on the buyer..?!?

There is a Facebook group for face-value sales, if anyone is interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1635694753620000
Twickets on 22:39 - Jul 28 with 494 viewsstainrods_elbow

I actually prefer Twiglets, but sadly they're no longer available in their long boxed format.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024