Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demo if we lose wednesday night 13:21 - Dec 19 with 4246 viewswindsorhoop

Who will join me in a demo after the game on wednesday if we lose?

Ive had enough of this barton fella and his constant tweeting. How dare he have some kind of life that doesn't involve QPR.

Dont get started on warnock I mean what has he ever done in his career. Has no tactics whatever and couldn't pick a striker if they sold strikers in B&Q under the banner "Strikers for sale".

I dont mind losing to man utd but its the performance that annoys me. Faurlin and barton were poor against a midfield duo that cost 10x what they did.

Bring tarbs back but if he doesnt score within 15 mins and gives the ball away I will start moaning on the match thread.

Oh and Tony Fernandes how dare you take over our football club with your sensible ideas on building a solid foundation to enable us to grow. We want success immediately. If we do not make the top 6 this season then I will class this season as a failure. If we finish mid table I will be locking myself in the cellar for the whole of the summer. If we get relegated then I will be throwing myself off the top of south africa road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024