Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speeding update 10:43 - Jan 5 with 2224 viewsDanVanDyke

I recently posted as I had received a court summons for driving at 104 mph on the way home from the Wolves game and thought I'd update as to how the hearing went...
I got a 14 day ban and a small fine, so it wasn't too bad. I could have got away with 6 points but only if I'd lied and said I would lose my job as a result of the ban. So the advice I received on the site was very useful and definitely contributed towards their leniency.
I even made it back in time to attend the Newcastle - Man U game with the in-laws which was a very scary experience as we are playing them soon obviously. I fear a battering as they looked really good, especially Cabaye and Tiote!
Speeding update on 10:45 - Jan 5 with 2202 viewsTheBlob

Isn't Tiote off to the African Nations Cup?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Speeding update on 11:29 - Jan 5 with 2120 viewshoof_hearted

and Ba is off, I think. They don't have much to fear other than those 3 and 2 are out.

And they'll never raise their game for us like they did last night. So I predict nil nil!
Speeding update on 11:34 - Jan 5 with 2103 viewsblacky200

Good to hear you got off relatively lightly. Now keep it under a 100 in future
Speeding update on 20:19 - Jan 5 with 1854 viewsderbyhoop

"The speed limit is there for your own protection" said my sister's partner.....

..... after he'd reached 9 points

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Speeding update on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 1834 viewsGloucs_R

Two words mate.....Cruise control.............and thats coming from someone that does around 35k miles a year.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024